+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Washington sniper

Originally posted by lobeck
    BF, you, Mr. B, and all the others in the area are in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong and stay safe.
    my sentiments exactly. i couldn't have said it better. you are in my thoughts and prayers as well.

It is getting crazy even this far out BF. (we are about 60 miles outside of Manassass) Today there was two cops at each school during dismissal (usually only one total, and he directs traffic at the highschool). Our schools are on whats called The Campus and are all with in 1/2 mile of eachother.
    I heard on the radio (NO IDEA IF IT IS TRUE) that there was a witness who said that there was a woman with the guy. STILL in a white van. Who knows......
    Also, one article I read said that this guy is so far off the profile of a regular serial killer that it is really hard to catch him. Also, in Virginia there has been talk of trying to get him tried here so the death penalty can be up, but in the same breath they are asking that he turn himself in.... D'oh!
    I am also opposed to the death penalty, but there are times that I question why
    This is sickening. I have too many family and friends living in the heart of this. Uhg!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Our thoughts are with you guys who live nearby. That anyone is insane enough to do something like this, and someone else (maybe a woman) is crazy enough to drive this person around, ruins my faith in general humanity for a time.

In the words of Rodney King, "can't we all just get along?"

Originally posted by John
    "can't we all just get along?"
    Words to live by!

*I did not leave in the credit to Rodney King here.....my BAD!

It would be very nice to think that were possible.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Cali, I'm not surprised things are wacky even out west of here. This nut has proven he will go outside the DC area.

I really don't consider Fredericksburg (which for those of you not from this area) is over an hour south of the beltway.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12