+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Merry Christmas Everybody!

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody!

Merry Christmas and tomorrow, happy Kwanzaa!
    Just cozyin' it up at home and watching the Christmas DVD of my favorite Milwaukee comedian, John McGivern. (He's hilarious!)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Happy Christmas everyone! I am in Oregon and have been shoveling snow all day. Christmas dinner tonight and going to see the rest of my family tomorrow.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Happy Christmas everyone! I am in Oregon and have been shoveling snow all day. Christmas dinner tonight and going to see the rest of my family tomorrow.
    Hey JLuvs, we traded states, right? It is good to be in California for Christmas. The weather is nice here (at least to us!). We have walked on the beach every day and it is wonderful! Hopefully that weather in Northern California and Oregon will calm down by the time we drive home. Have a good time with your family!

Hope everyone had or will have a Merry Christmas!!
    cablejockey likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    Hey JLuvs, we traded states, right? It is good to be in California for Christmas. The weather is nice here (at least to us!). We have walked on the beach every day and it is wonderful! Hopefully that weather in Northern California and Oregon will calm down by the time we drive home. Have a good time with your family!
    Yes we traded States, but I LOVE the snow. I come up for it every Christmas. However, it stays at my Mum's place til about April, so she eventually gets tired of it.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

May your holiday season be filled with love, laughter and good health!!! Have a happy and safe New Years!

Happy Holidays! My Grand Mom always told me not to wish my life away and I usually heed that advise. For me, I'm ready to put all the unsettled times and frustration of 2012 behind me and start a New Year. I hope 2013 is a good year for all of us! Be safe.

Happiness to all of my friends here at FORT. You are all so wonderful, beautiful and if I could, I would buy you a beer!
    Ellen and Baby's Breath like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

We're having a second Christmas today. My older daughter couldn't be here Christmas day, but is flying in today. Her gifts are wrapped under the tree and stocking bulging with goodies. We're going to roast a pork loin and some potatoes. Tomorrow we're going to have a Miracle Fruit party Miracle Frooties Miracle Fruit Tablets XL (600 Mg Tablets): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food and play Apples to Apples.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123