+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at Fort, and their families! May you have a safe, blessed, fun-filled day whatever your plans.
    waywyrd, just1paul, PGM35 and 2 others like this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

I join you in wishing everyone a wonderful thanksgiving.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I'm going to be by myself since my dad is still in Michigan but I think I'll have a good time. I'm planning on going to the Miller Ale House. If they're closed, I can see what other places are open. I got my hair cut today and the stylist mentioned maybe I could go to a movie and that sounded like a good idea to me so I'll see what's playing. I also got some sparkling grape juice to enjoy over the long weekend.

Hope everyone has a great time and I'll still be around to post pool results and see if anyone else is hanging around the forum! I'll probably spend a lot of time playing Facebook games, although I should get to some housework during the long break.

Yay! Just found out our office gets to leave at 2:00. Only 30 minutes to go then I'm home for the holiday!!!!
    Last edited by pikachu; 11-21-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    Ellen, just1paul and Eastcoastmom like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

just1paul likes this.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you great people.

I've been cooking since early this morning and everything is almost ready. Waiting for all to arrive. I look forward to the time together, but I'm also looking forward to later today when everyone leaves and I can relax on the couch with a good movie and some pumpkin spice coffee!

Will be thinking of you Pickachu! Please report back on the movie you see. We will probably watch an old Hallmark Christmas movie. Not many I haven't seen. lol
    just1paul likes this.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. In progress now and can't wait to try the wine made by my work partner, the Administrator - Thanksgiving 2012 dinner wine by Elaine Dyer.jpgRockwell-Thanksgiving.jpg
    Cootie and Eastcoastmom like this.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Happy Thanksgiving! You should smell the smells in my house right now. Primary among them, the roasted garlic about to go in the mashed potatoes.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    Count your blessings!

I love garlic mashed potatoes. Paul that wine looks so good. My neighbours are from Florida and are making thanksgiving supper later, and have asked us over. For that I am very thankful
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I still have a couple of hours before I leave for my Thanksgiving dinner & get together. Right now I'm watching THIS TV marathon of Holiday themed movies. Depending on how I feel (& I have a feeling it's going to be sleepy), I may stay up 'till after Midnight to shop, but I doubt it. I'll probably just go to bed & get up & go around 6:00 tomorrow AM.

Pikachu, I've spent a few Thanksgivings by myself, & it can be enjoyable not having to deal with anything or anyone but yourself & your own whims. I like the going to a movie idea too.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Nomatter what you do or who you do it with, if anyone, enjoy the peace & pleasantness of the day.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Happy Thanksgiving to you all from the Northwest. It is a nice day here and my husband and I are working around the house, football is on. We will have a simple meal later - we haven't cooked or baked a thing yet. No kids here this year so it is very quiet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast