+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Share your BEAUTY secrets????

Share your BEAUTY secrets????

While I know beauty comes natural for ALLLLLLL of you... I'm curious IF there is a favorite beauty tip you might be willing to share?

I've got sensitive skin and often react towards many skin care products. Especially moisturizer.

Care to share?

Re: Share your BEAUTY secrets????

Sad to hear about your sensitivity to moisturizer. They make a lot of oil free ones & hypoallergenic ones, but I'm sure you've tried them.

Unfortunately that's my one word recommendation for good skin & a great complection: MOISTURIZE!!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

*makes sad face* I know... I Know... I KNOW!! Moisturizer seems to be MY enemy.

Right now I am know as the crazy cat lady... soon it will be the REALLY WRINKLED crazy cat lady.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

My secret is not to look in a mirror too much.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Me, too. I don't wear make up, have my nails done, or have a fancy hair cut. I don't wash my face other than swimming 4 days a week in a chlorinated pool and letting the shower beat down on my face afterwards, then go in the sauna and use body butter (Tree Hut Brazil Nut Shea butter) on my face and rubbed into my cuticles and nails. That's the long and short of my beauty routine. I don't brush my hair any more. It is back to being long and naturally curly, so I just run my fingers through it when I put conditioner in it and again when it's dry. Otherwise it bushes out like a crazy woman.
    Count your blessings!

The choice is your face or your ass. I chose face. I have an enormous ass, but my face looks ten years younger than my actual age.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

There are some funny people here! lol

Seriously though, I have sensitive skin too and have not been able to wear base (foundation) for about a year. Every kind I get makes me break out in tiny little bumps on my chin. I have tried multiple brands and even the hypoallegenic, but it still does the same thing.

I also have eczema elsewhere on my body, but the thing on my face is just different. It just tiny little bumps. They go away when I don't use the makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    The choice is your face or your ass. I chose face. I have an enormous ass, but my face looks ten years younger than my actual age.
    I just don't know how to respond to this post. I keep typing and then editing myself....

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    There are some funny people here! lol

Seriously though, I have sensitive skin too and have not been able to wear base (foundation) for about a year. Every kind I get makes me break out in tiny little bumps on my chin. I have tried multiple brands and even the hypoallegenic, but it still does the same thing.

I also have eczema elsewhere on my body, but the thing on my face is just different. It just tiny little bumps. They go away when I don't use the makeup.
    I don't break out in bumps, but I do break out. More of a red burning sort of feeling. No matter what I try. And sadly, because I'm not using anything. I can see the aging hapenning. Around my eyes.

About foundation... I just can't wear it. It makes my face feel heavy. I don't like the feeling that I'm wearing something.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Really? Some people moisturize their ass?? I'd never heard of that! I guess that's why some people's ass is all wrinkly. They're not moisturizing it enough! I don't moisturize my posterior because it's never out for display. If it's tucked in my jeans, like it should be, nobody will ever notice if it's too dry.

I don't moisturize my face, either, because I have greasy skin. I don't need to add more greasiness to it. I've never had a problem with dry, flaky skin. The only skin problem I have is a recurring patch of eczema on my right elbow.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast