+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Share your BEAUTY secrets????

Re: Share your BEAUTY secrets????

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    Just bought some of this stuff and hope it works as well as you both say! I thought $32 (with free shipping!) was pricey but I'm worth it!
    Let us know if you see a difference, how much difference, & if you feel it's worth the money. Inquiring minds want to know.
    I've got some puffiness, but mainly the dark circles pretty bad. I've found some decent covers that hide it quite well & use an under eye cream, but I'd like to use something that genuinely helps improve them.
    I've been considering this stuff, but have been hesitant to buy online (only place available here - I've looked) only to find out it's no better than what's available locally for less.

I'll be waiting patiently for your assessment.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Let us know if you see a difference, how much difference, & if you feel it's worth the money. Inquiring minds want to know.
    I've got some puffiness, but mainly the dark circles pretty bad. I've found some decent covers that hide it quite well & use an under eye cream, but I'd like to use something that genuinely helps improve them.
    I've been considering this stuff, but have been hesitant to buy online (only place available here - I've looked) only to find out it's no better than what's available locally for less.

I'll be waiting patiently for your assessment.
    I was lucky, I was able to get a sample first.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I was lucky, I was able to get a sample first.
    Oooooooooo. How did you do that?

Oooooooooo. How did you do that?
    I went into Sephora and asked for one. They scooped out some into a little jar, and I was sold. I love samples, and try and get them all the time before I buy( unless I know the product )

If you go to Benefit website, they should tell you who carries it , that are nearest to you.
    -Andy Rooney-

It is pricey, but I bought mine around the beginning of October and I use it twice a day...I still have 1/3 of the jar left two months later. It doesn't take much and I'm pretty impressed because it's such a small jar. I figure I'll get another month out of it and $32 for three months doesn't make it seem quite so pricey And I use it below the eye and on my lids from lash line to eyebrow.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

A little does go a long way I have found. It's very soothing and so far so good. I have noticed a slight (ok - wishful thinking?) change in the darkness under my eyes. I also use a concealer but I wanted it for the puffiness.

Since losing weight (as discussed above), I have noticed more of a gaunt look to my eyes and some puffiness and more noticeable darkness or so called "dark circles" under my eyes. I am not sure if it is from lack of sleep (I get up early to work out most mornings), not enough water (I don't drink nearly enough), or the actually weight loss (less "fat" in my face). So hoping this stuff will help it some.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I went into Sephora and asked for one. They scooped out some into a little jar, and I was sold. I love samples, and try and get them all the time before I buy( unless I know the product )

If you go to Benefit website, they should tell you who carries it , that are nearest to you.
    I went to the website. The closest carrier is about 1,000 miles from here as the crow flies. I doubt I'll be going.
    Eventually I'll crack & order some. Probably after PGM35's assesment after a few days or a week. If it works I'll buy out the place so I never run out.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

PGM35, you should take a picture of yourself once/week so that you can really compare the progression! These camera phones are good for something useful!

I am surprised at how few people moisturize. All of the gorgeous women/models preach moisturizing the skin. I do like to moisturize, but I also spent a lifetime of battling eczema. I have been, pretty much, over that hump for a while except for an occasional tiny outbreak, and my skin is really good. My mother always told me I had "fine-grained" skin which, I guess meant small pores; hers were larger andmore noticeable, so I could see a difference in our skin texture/appearance. I used to use Oil of Olay, and then I became allergic to it. I remember, back in the day, that Noxema was a product that the girls liked to use. I did that for a little while, and became allergic to that, too.

Can't tolerate facials, but I can tolerate a facial mask. Used to use something with grapeseed extract, and it seemed to like me, and then it disappeared. Had the mask on one day, my son came into the room, and totally freaked out!!! It was hilarious!!! He was a little bitty boy. Poor baby.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    It is pricey, but I bought mine around the beginning of October and I use it twice a day...I still have 1/3 of the jar left two months later. It doesn't take much and I'm pretty impressed because it's such a small jar. I figure I'll get another month out of it and $32 for three months doesn't make it seem quite so pricey And I use it below the eye and on my lids from lash line to eyebrow.
    I haven't tried it on my lids ( my eyes are so sensitive I get scared it will turn them red again) I should try this on my lids though, if only once thanks JavaJo
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    It's for skin repair, not moisturizing. You put your moisturizer on over it, though I haven't had to use any yet and won't have to until winter starts in earnest.
    THanks, Rattus. So by repair you mean... if you have wrinkles? Or your skin is flaking? Or what? Sorry to be so ignorant...I must have missed when ads first started using the word serum....

+ Reply to Thread