+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Share your BEAUTY secrets????

Re: Share your BEAUTY secrets????

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am scared to have botox. My girlfriend had it done and she looks great.Her face isn't frozen or overdone. But I guess I am a wimp. Or maybe I cant see spending the money, I would rather take a trip
    I'm right there with you, FM! The whole idea of botox scares me - maybe its the whole snake venom so close to my brain, thing!!

And yes, I know the wrinkles will show up eventually, and I do have some laugh lines around my mouth that were not there five years ago. But still getting carded for nicotine patches makes me smile everytime!!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I'm right there with you, FM! The whole idea of botox scares me - maybe its the whole snake venom so close to my brain, thing!!

And yes, I know the wrinkles will show up eventually, and I do have some laugh lines around my mouth that were not there five years ago. But still getting carded for nicotine patches makes me smile every time!!
    I wish I would get carded. I remember those days. Enjoy them KM But people dont think I am 60( 61 soon) I don't mind hearing 'you are kidding!!) and I have been asked to model( mature model) ouch! . I was watching one show , and the girl had botox and her lid was all droopy, she had to let it wear off, I thought, I dont think that's for me. Then I see my girlfriend, and I am quite envious, she looks so rested.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I wish I would get carded. I remember those days. Enjoy them KM
    I remember the days of getting carded too. I miss those days! I want them back!!!

I really know I'm getting older... when I used to get stopped by the cops... I never got a ticket. Well... in the past 4 years... I'm up to 3 tickets. AND the crying thing doesn't work anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I remember the days of getting carded too. I miss those days! I want them back!!!

I really know I'm getting older... when I used to get stopped by the cops... I never got a ticket. Well... in the past 4 years... I'm up to 3 tickets. AND the crying thing doesn't work anymore...
    I have the answer for the cops situation ........
    Click to see Spoiler:
    don't speed
    -Andy Rooney-

Click to see Spoiler:
    don't speed

Oh no... NOT AGAIN... I'm NOT falling for that button again???

*looks away*

*walks away from computer*

*peeks at computer*

Click to see Spoiler:
    don't speed
    AND no matter what that button says... I will deny it... just like I said to the cop!!!

You two are hilarious! On getting carded - my dad recently got carded. He thought it was hilarious . . . until the idiot teeny-bopper waiter said "I just wanted to see if you were eligible for the senior discount." And that was the sound of his tip disappearing!
    I'm here likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    You two are hilarious! On getting carded - my dad recently got carded. He thought it was hilarious . . . until the idiot teeny-bopper waiter said "I just wanted to see if you were eligible for the senior discount." And that was the sound of his tip disappearing!
    Oh how funny! LOL I dont mind the seniors discount(s) though .I mean since hubby is a little older then me, we have no bank fees
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    While I know beauty comes natural for ALLLLLLL of you... I'm curious IF there is a favorite beauty tip you might be willing to share?

I've got sensitive skin and often react towards many skin care products. Especially moisturizer.

Care to share?
    Sensitive skin is my same problem. If I try to use moisturizer I break out, if I try to use masks, or anything exfolliating I break out. What I do use daily is a gel cleanser, and when I've had facials they can use a gel mask and I'm fine with that. Whatever it is about the gel seems to be the difference for me. Non-allergic does not make it a sure thing that I can use it.

My esthetician friend seems to think she could make my skin less sensitive, but I'm not convinced. I do make a good guinea pig for if a product is good for someone with sensitive skin though!
    I'm here likes this.

It's funny how different products work for different people.
    I won't put any gel products on my face. Eyes or rest of face. I get a sticky, kind of itchy feeling that drives me nuts. I also don't like night creams for the same reason. Too heavy.
    I use day creams for night too.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread