+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Share your BEAUTY secrets????

Re: Share your BEAUTY secrets????

This thread just proves to this 50 something lady that beauty is in confidence. You ladies prove that, we may have some favorite beauty products but the true beauty comes from being confident in who we are. That is why I love this board!
    cavendish, Debb70 and I'm here like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Really? Some people moisturize their ass?? I'd never heard of that! I guess that's why some people's ass is all wrinkly. They're not moisturizing it enough! I don't moisturize my posterior because it's never out for display. If it's tucked in my jeans, like it should be, nobody will ever notice if it's too dry.

I don't moisturize my face, either, because I have greasy skin. I don't need to add more greasiness to it. I've never had a problem with dry, flaky skin. The only skin problem I have is a recurring patch of eczema on my right elbow.
    You're like my hubby then... meaning the greasy skin. I'm jealous. I know that sounds sick... but my hubby has the best skin. Not a wrinkle on his face. I hate him for that... but love him for it... he is easy on the eyes.

And about moisturizing ones ass... IF I start.. will it make it grow bigger? I've got a tiny ass... and I'm all for making it bigger!

Its tough being this beautiful.... *spins around*

Really? Some people moisturize their ass?? I'd never heard of that! I guess that's why some people's ass is all wrinkly. They're not moisturizing it enough! I don't moisturize my posterior because it's never out for display. If it's tucked in my jeans, like it should be, nobody will ever notice if it's too dry.
    I don't know if you're joking, but I'm pretty sure the point is about weight. If you carry enough weight to fill out your face to a youthful plumpness, other parts of your body will be too big. If you drain the fat for the sake of those other body parts, your face looks slack and shows the puffs and wrinkles.
    Count your blessings!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I was joking because the original post in this thread was asking about moisturizers and here's Rattus talking about your face or your ass. It struck me as funny.

I was joking because the original post in this thread was asking about moisturizers and here's Rattus talking about your face or your ass. It struck me as funny.
    I got your humor.... BUT... if moisturizing my ass would work... I'd do it... I want to be silky smooth all over.

Actually, the original post asked about "beauty secrets". And that is mine.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Actually, the original post asked about "beauty secrets". And that is mine.
    But... you didn't share your beauty secret.

*gets secret decoder ring out*

I like to drink lots of water, moisturizer is my friend, especially when the heat is on non stop.Once a year I have a series of microdermabrasion done, it has really helped my skin.
    I notice good skin, like Bristol Palin or Demi L on The X factor. I know they have lights, and makeup and now HD. But good skin glows.My aunt who is well into her 80's now, has beautiful skin, and has never used anything but Olay products. I spent too much time in the sun, but managed to turn that around a little, my sister, 10 year my younger looks 10 years older, she still lies in those awful sun tan beds.Oh yes, and always wear an SPF
    I'm here likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

OMG... tanning beds? They are your enemy!!!! Thats crazy!

My mom has great skin. She is in her late 60's. She has always used moisturizer and always uses foundation. I obviously don't have her skin type. That must mean I've my dad's. I just hope I don't get his mustache too...

Since I spend a lot of my day outdoors my beauty secrets are all about skin protection and not becoming a meal for insects. I use moisturizers w/sunscreen for my exposed body parts and lips, drink tons of water and sweat (that's good for your skin), wear a wide brim hat, and try to eat a well balanced diet.

When I have to I will use a transparent face powder, moisturized lip tint, mascara, eyeliner (but not for long periods because they make my eyes itch).

And finally....I really don't care what people think, because people are going to have something to say about you regardless of how you look.
    Besides, my pets don't care if I have makeup on. ...and they think I'm beautiful.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 10-05-2012 at 01:53 PM.
    prhoshay and I'm here like this.

+ Reply to Thread