+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Whatever Happened To These Posters?

Re: Whatever Happened To These Posters?

I have been wondering about JohnnieK, I did not realize this forum was listed.
    There's no place like home!

I was always more a lurker then a poster so I'm sure I feel like I "knew" everyone better then they did me. I miss all that have been mentioned and combatcutie, MyRosieDog, Marleybone, Spegs, and a moderator named Amanda. Those are just a few I can think of. I was one that fell off when the site got took over by TVGuide. (Reminds me, John. I really miss John.) I had so much trouble getting on the site with my dial up connection. And I still have trouble with the site even though I'm as up to date as I can get with my computer and internet service. When I go from page to page most times it takes two or three refreshes to finally get the page to come up. This is the only website I ever have that problem with. But I digress.
    One thing that really surprised me were the names that are still here. Punkin, Pikachu, Ellen, Rattus, Bearcata, Gutmutter, Critical, Proshay, MiaT2, cablejocky, waywyrd, florimel, libgirl2, and at least a hundred more. I'm constantly seeing a familiar avatar or name and I get excited that they're still here. It really was like rejoining old friends when I came back and started posting again.
    Punkin, ginger2, Ellen and 4 others like this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Aren't you sweet.
    Count your blessings!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm like a bedbug infestation--once I work my way in, it's hard to get me to leave!
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm like a bedbug infestation--once I work my way in, it's hard to get me to leave!
    Man. Wish I coulda' thought of that one! :>)

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    You can't leave. You are, The Best Ever Pool Runner !
    Debb70 likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Thanks, pik. I'll never see your name again without getting a little creeped out... and that itchy feeling... egads

Can we compare you to something better? Like, an infestation of bunnies or wildflowers... even dandelions?
    Punkin likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I have been wondering about JohnnieK, I did not realize this forum was listed.
    I have been wondering about JohnnieK as well.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

On his profile page it says the last time he posted was May 4. If I had to guess, I'd say he either got banned, fed up, or went to visit his dad in (Russia? Poland?).
    Count your blessings!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

It was the first of those options. I didn't know if we were allowed to talk about it but he let me know by Facebook a few months ago. I'm not sure if it was temporary or permanent.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast