1. Purchase expensive fitness gear from the web.
2. Think about doing 15 minutes on the treadmill.
3. An hour later, feeling guilty that I've done nothing, have a beer.
4. Feeling a little woozy and realizing it would be dangerous to do the treadmill, have another beer.
5. Try to set up my Wii Fit [which I haven't used in 5 months] and can't get it to work.
6. Visit a few fitness blogs and read about exercising.
7. Take a little nap.
8. Purchase a yoga DVD.
9. Have a couple Ciao Bella Ice Cream sandwiches [the lime sh*t in the graham cracker "sandwich" is outrageously good].
10. Make a list of all the things I need to do tomorrow including exercise.
11. Go to bed.
I do walk about 35 miles a week, but that's more of a necessity than a fitness plan.