+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need help: A New Year resolution is in jeopardy

It wasn't just me, spegs. A great many of the FORT writers have insight into the TAR contestants. It will be a great read. Keep your eyes peeled.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

*peeling eyes...ow! ow! OW!*
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Nooo, spegs! Stop! *races to spegs' rescue in a really manly way*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Paulie? Paulie? Is that you? *stumbles around blindly*
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

*engages in swift little-angel-little-devil-on-the-shoulders debate about what to do with suddenly vulnerable spegs*

naughty Paulie :nono

I'm gonna watch this year. I've watched about 2 half episodes and neither grabbed me.

However, due to all the mad frenzy about some FLO person, I have to watch this year. (Yes, yes, I know there will be no Flo, but still - I hate to be missing out on all the hate)
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    MissF

I'm so happy you'll be joining in! And I'm PRAYING that there isn't another Flo this year! (at least not another one that wins the darn thing!)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Leo
    Premium Member
    I've been telling all my friends who will listen to watch. They all probably think I'm a little crazy by now.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I seriously think the FORT is going to single-handedly get TAR the audience and recognition that it deserves. (and Phil too)

Jerry (Bruckheimer), feel free to make the royalty check out to F.O.R.T.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast