+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need help: A New Year resolution is in jeopardy

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    AJG113 and GrammarGoddess, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I promise you'll love it, and I appreciate it!! I hate it when I can't keep the resolutions I make (because I purposely make them pretty attainable so I won't be disappointed! )

Paulie's party sounds fun, but I agree with Cali. I don't like anyone around me talking when I'm trying to concentrate on TAR!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

But, see, you weren't listening. You watch it again later in total solitude after everyone's gone. It's great to watch it again that quickly after your first viewing. You pick up all sorts of little details, stuff only Fluff usually ever catches.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

No way man. :nono That's worse than stumbling on a spoiler on the message boards!!!

I could do the party thing on the second viewing, but never the first. Like with Combat Missions. First viewing -- all me. I would watch it again 2 days later when Mr. B wanted to watch it.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

BF--I'm a first timer too, and watching only because of FORT praise, so you can count me too. Wow, look how you've met and surpased your goals
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Hey, spegs! You're over 1000 posts. Congrats!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Yippee!

You guys are the best! It's a FORT rally!

Circle the wagons around Bravo, everyone!

I know, Paulie! I broke 1000 in the heat of the AI moment and didn't even notice. I was planning a celebratory post and everything. Oh well, opportunities lost...
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

My 7000th occurred at 4AM last night in the Writers Forum. I had just battled through sleep to complete my observations about the TAR4 contestants. That article should be posted soon.

More Paulie!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast