+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: HCG diet support

FORT Fogey

HCG diet support

I just started the hcg diet this week and would like to share and compare experiences with others who have chosen this. I am not interested in defending this diet or my choice to do so. There is plenty of information on the internet both pro and con.

I searched for message boards on this diet and came up with a few blogs but nothing with a format like this to talk back and forth.

So if there is anyone here doing this I would love to talk with you.

I have lost 4 pounds in 5 days and in my reading this morning that is slow for this diet. Many claim much more. Tell me your story.

Please refrain from talking about this not being a healthy way to lose weight. My intention here is for those of us who have chosen this to talk about our experience.

Thank you
    Last edited by Shoepie; 10-09-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Re: HCG diet support

Shoepie what exactly is HCG diet or can you point me to a website? I have no idea what this diet is. And good luck to you!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Fogey

There is a lot out on it. Google hcg and read Simeon's protocol. He originated this diet in 1955. I have 5 friends and know of many more who have had incredible success. You inject yourself daily with the urine from a pregnant woman. It is way too long to tell you why and how this works. I barely understand it myself. The local power plant has over 100 employees that are doing it.

Shoepie - I'm afraid that I can't join the conversation since I'm not familiar with the HCG diet however I wish you luck and hope that this is successful for you.

I can't join in either, since I found what worked for me a decade ago, lost 200 pounds, and haven't had to diet since. But I do want to wish you luck. I hope you've found what works for YOU, and that you'll have success and good health. Best wishes!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I can't join in either, since I found what worked for me a decade ago, lost 200 pounds, and haven't had to diet since. But I do want to wish you luck. I hope you've found what works for YOU, and that you'll have success and good health. Best wishes!
    Pssssst...share? You can PM me if you want - I've been trying to lose weight since I turned 49, and I can't! Even after weeks of jogging/walking, I couldn't drop a pound!

Shoepie - I'd never heard of it, and I "binged" it; saw that a lot people have had good results! When I saw "hcg" I thought, "Isn't that what I used to test for when I was trying to get pregnant?" And it IS! Good luck, I'll wait for more data, I'm a big chicken when it comes to new stuff like that. I'll follow this thread and see what others contribute.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I did the HCG diet. Following Dr. Simeon's plan. It worked really well for me. I never felt better in my life. I've since taken up running and am loving that as well. I never would have had the confidence or desire to try running if it weren't for the weightloss. I lost 60 pounds between December and June, taking two months off in the middle for a mental break. I've maintained the loss since reaching my goal in June.

There is actually a really good forum for those on this diet. I will PM you the link. Good luck to you!

If anyone wants information on the diet, google Dr. Simeon's Pounds and Inches and read the book. You have to start there.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

My daughter's friend is pregnant. Can I just get her to pee in a cup for me and inject it every day?

But, all kidding aside, keep us posted on how this goes. I would really love to lose some weight!
    Lizard likes this.

Good luck to you...I hope it works.
    I think everyone needs to find what works for them. I finally dropped those pesky 15 lbs that I carried around for so long. I used what I called the Survivor Diet.....ate whatever I wanted, only much less until 5 PM and nothing after that. For me, it was just a matter of not eating much food but eating whatever I wanted.
    I stay on a modified form of it now and the weight stays off. But what works for me, may not work for another.
    Keep us posted on how you do on the diet. It'll probably help a lot of people.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MissiS View Post
    I did the HCG diet. Following Dr. Simeon's plan. It worked really well for me. I never felt better in my life. I've since taken up running and am loving that as well. I never would have had the confidence or desire to try running if it weren't for the weightloss. I lost 60 pounds between December and June, taking two months off in the middle for a mental break. I've maintained the loss since reaching my goal in June.

There is actually a really good forum for those on this diet. I will PM you the link. Good luck to you!

If anyone wants information on the diet, google Dr. Simeon's Pounds and Inches and read the book. You have to start there.
    Thanks, I will look forward to that link. I couldnt find a good forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast