+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: HCG diet support

FORT Fogey

Re: HCG diet support

I just finished the 40 day run and lost 20 pounds which is average. You can lose up to 34; the heavier you are the more you lose, of course. I feel great. I will stablize and go on to lose the last 10 using the Primal Blueprint way of eating. It was a success.
    Lizard likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Good luck shoepie.

One of my friends used this and lost the weight. Unfortunately, after she stopped taking it, she gained it all plus more back. I hope that doesn't happen to you
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Good luck shoepie.

One of my friends used this and lost the weight. Unfortunately, after she stopped taking it, she gained it all plus more back. I hope that doesn't happen to you
    Thanks, I do too. There are many success stories out there and they all were very careful to stabilize their weight in the 3 week period following the diet part. So far I am doing that and actually 1/2 pound down. It is the most important phase. You cannot go back to eating a lot of starch and slip back into old habits.

The odds are in my favor because I have never been more than 30 pounds overweight and had many years of being at my good weight before my recent gain in the past two years after my divorce. Feeling emotionally stable now I think I will be fine.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I'm really happy for your success, Shoepie. Congratulations for sticking to your plan.

Congrats Shoepie!

Do you really have to follow a specific diet? I'm so bad at that

I'd never heard of this until you posted the thread, and I'm leaning towards giving it a try. But I'm just starting menopause (4 months now with no "gift" delivery), and I'm a bit concerned as to how this might muck things up.

Also, where did you purchase your hcg? I just read a story today where the FDA is cracking down on non-prescription suppliers (have to have that mega-million dollar FDA approval, ya know!).
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Do you really have to follow a specific diet? I'm so bad at that

I'd never heard of this until you posted the thread, and I'm leaning towards giving it a try. But I'm just starting menopause (4 months now with no "gift" delivery), and I'm a bit concerned as to how this might muck things up.

Also, where did you purchase your hcg? I just read a story today where the FDA is cracking down on non-prescription suppliers (have to have that mega-million dollar FDA approval, ya know!).
    I went to New Beginings; a physical place where you pick up your injections and have consultants. They also have a doctor who is behind it as a consultant. You never see him/her, she just backs it and it available for questions or problems. It did not muck me up.

The diet itself is 500 calories a day and very specific but you have little or no hunger and when you see the weight dropping off so quickly, there is NO desire to even contemplate cheating and 40 days whiz by. You feel terrific.

For maintanence I switched to low carb eating in The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson. The maintain phase on hcg was developed by morons who know nothing. I am eating a lot and maintaining easily. After xmas I will diet the 10 remaining pounds off. I won't go on hcg again. Only because I dont need that for the last 10. I am inspired by the 20 pounds I have off now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234