+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm SO lazy....

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    yep..... I do

Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    I'm so lazy I sometimes forget to eat dinner.

YEah, my sloth beats out my gluttony in the sins department.

I am so lazy I came here looking for pointers!

Count me among the unmade bed/unfolded laundry crew.
    I also haven't ironed in years, except when a quick toss in the dryer doesn't do the trick. I just don't buy clothes that will need ironing.

When I was growing up ironing a bushel basket of clothes was the reward chore, as in, "You have to iron a basket of clothes if you want to go out on Saturday." Not so much for me as for my older sisters. There were 11 of us so there was always a literal bushel of clothes to iron. Thank goodness for wash-n-wear. (hmmm..I just dated myself.)

Quote Originally Posted by anemone
    (hmmm..I just dated myself.)
    Don't worry, I do that all the time. Wait, this is the relationship challenged thread, right?

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTvSlave
    I'm so lazy that if I see pennies on the floor while vacuuming I suck them up in the vacuum rather than bending over to pick them up (at the risk of breaking the vacuum cleaner, of course).
    Hm, I'm guilty of that one too. One time I vacuumed up a penny and the machine did the gurgling thing and then spit out a quarter. So that worked out for me!

As for the sock thing...I wear (blatantly) mismatched socks all the time. Can't be bothered.

I also email my nearby coworkers. But that is proactive on my part. Then, whenever x happens, I have proof that I emailed them about the matter and it is not my fault.

I leave clean clothes in the laundry basket because the cat wants me to - must be nice to kitty.
    Last edited by CCL; 08-10-2005 at 10:34 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Thought of another one

I've actually went out and brought more underwear cause I didn't feel like washing. ( this went on for four months)

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    Thought of another one

I've actually went out and brought more underwear cause I didn't feel like washing. ( this went on for four months)
    Oh my...that may take the cake.

I dunno if this might count for laziness or tired... but during the cold winter months in Michigan, when I wake up in the morning it's FREEZING cold and I dont want to get undressed and all in the bedroom. So before I go to bed at night I put the clothes by my bed, and when I wake up in the morning... I just stay in bed under the warm bed sheets and get dressed under the bedsheets

I don't make my bed either..

I'm so lazy that sometimes I get towels or clothes out of the dryer as I need them and leave the rest in there.

I'm so lazy that I've recently started putting ranch dressing on my sandwiches because it comes in a squeeze bottle and I know I'd have to get out a knife for the mayo.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread