+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm SO lazy....

The only time I iron is when I'm sewing and then I do it because it makes sewing easier (hem, folded edge). I fluff in the dryer with a damp dishcloth to get a little steam action going. I'm so lazy I usually only reply e-mails (don't generate new ones). I'm so lazy I buy my kids 10 pairs of the same kind of socks (different colors for each kid) so I don't have to match socks out of the dryer.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    I'm so lazy I buy my kids 10 pairs of the same kind of socks (different colors for each kid) so I don't have to match socks out of the dryer.
    Oh Gutmutter - you and I are alike in so many ways it is almost scary! I have 2 sons who ONLY wear white socks. So, I buy the oldest all white, and the youngest white with gray toe/heal. They do their own laundry cuz I am too lazy to do theirs. Anyway, they dump all of their clean socks into their sock drawer and pull out 2 without worry of matching. If they see their brother with the wrong sock - hell breaks loose. Because yes - they are both as lazy as me and HATE doing laundry.

My daughter is so lazy she plays up her snake phobia so she doesn't have to go in the basement to help with laundry.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey
    I'm so lazy that when I have to work, I go to the washroom for hours.

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Ok, give us an example of how lazy you are...specifically.

I'm so lazy...My modem has been broken for about a year, and when it's plugged into the wall, it takes the phone off the hook, and won't hang up when you disconnect. So, I have to climb under my computer desk to plug it in before I dial, and again to unplug it when I hang up. I'm so lazy I haven't gotten a new modem. But I'm burning calories, right?
    Along those same lines.....the remote to my tv hasn't worked for a long time. I'm too lazy to go to Cox to get a new one. You should see the looks of horror on people's faces when I *gasp*! get off the couch and "manually" change the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    The only time I iron is when I'm sewing and then I do it because it makes sewing easier (hem, folded edge). I fluff in the dryer with a damp dishcloth to get a little steam action going. I'm so lazy I usually only reply e-mails (don't generate new ones). I'm so lazy I buy my kids 10 pairs of the same kind of socks (different colors for each kid) so I don't have to match socks out of the dryer.
    This sounds so familiar. My husband wears white socks to work and I always buy about a dozen pairs at a time. I swear he said that they are actually pairs and should be folded in their original pair. I told him to have at it.

I really don't mind ironing as long as I don't have forty pieces to iron at once. I try to iron everything that needs it, every time I wash.

FORT Fogey
    I'm so lazy that I was choking once and I was too lazy to get up to try to get the stuff out of my throat.

Premium Member
    I'm so lazy that when I go shopping I sometimes toss the bags in the closet or somewhere with the stuff still in them rather than take the time to put things away. What usually happens next is later on when I need something I can't find it because it's still in a Walmart bag somewhere in the house but I can't remember where I put the bags.

What's really pathetic is that sometimes when I can't find something, I will just go buy another one because I'm too lazy to look for the first one.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I make the grandkids pull my finger.

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    I make the grandkids pull my finger.
    oh NO, And then you .... you don't! Do you?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread