+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm SO lazy....

I'm so lazy that I seldom finish a sent -

Great thread. Good to know I am not the only one who is too lazy to do laundry. It takes up too much time. I am too lazy to make the bed, too. Thanks for the new reason, Star.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    I'm so lazy I sometimes forget to eat dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    I'm so lazy I sometimes forget to eat dinner.
    Now that's a sin.

I'm glad to see I saved so many from the perils of a neatly made bed. Now if someone would just give me a good excuse...err, statistic, on why I shouldn't fold my laundry.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Now if someone would just give me a good excuse...err, statistic, on why I shouldn't fold my laundry.
    How 'bout the wrinkled look is in this year?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    I see absolutely nothing wrong with that! Cause when you keep the clean clothes right there in front of the dryer (as my clean clothes are currently piled a couple of feet high in the basket) then it's easier to toss them back in to fluff when you need 'em.....cause I'm SURE not gonna be ironing unless it's an ABSOLUTE necessity, which is extremely rare.
    Another one here that doesn't iron....heck, my iron is practically brand new and I got it as a wedding present in 1990 and the damn iron outlasted my marriage!!! I work with a lady who irons every Saturday all her family's clothes for the week...jeans, shirts, etc....hell she irons her sheets for her bed....geez..I'm lucky if I can get the fitted sheet folded halfway decent. Why iron sheets if you're gonna toss and turn on it a few hours later? NAH...that time could be better spent here on the FORT!!!
    If I don't remember to toss my clothes back in the dryer to fluff, I swear by that spray that you can buy at Wallyworld and it takes out the wrinkles. You spray it on and then kinda pull on the clothes item to take the wrinkles out. Works for me!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I'm so lazy, I never make my bed. For me, what's the point in making bed other than for guests to think you're clean & tidy?

I'm so lazy that when I'm watching a movie at home, instead of getting off my lazy ass to turn off the light, I'll toss my slippers at the light switch so it'll turn it off for me.

Edit: I'm sooo lazy that I instant message my co workers at work rather than get up and talk to them. And oh yeah, they're only 10 feet away.
    Last edited by Mrs Cwebb; 08-10-2005 at 03:03 AM.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    Another one here that doesn't iron....heck, my iron is practically brand new and I got it as a wedding present in 1990 and the damn iron outlasted my marriage!!!
    Sorry, but that is hilarious. I don't care for ironing, I purchased a steamer, which works great..straightens out clothes in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I'm so lazy that when I'm watching a movie at home, instead of getting off my lazy ass to turn off the light, I'll toss my slippers at the light switch so it'll turn it off for me.

I'm sooo lazy that I instant message my co workers at work rather than get up and talk to them. And oh yeah, they're only 10 feet away.
    Haha on the slippers, and I always instant message my roommate even though we live in the same apartment! I wish my mom knew how to use the internet, I could instant message her instead of calling. I am bad on returning calls.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    Another one here that doesn't iron....heck, my iron is practically brand new and I got it as a wedding present in 1990 and the damn iron outlasted my marriage!!! I work with a lady who irons every Saturday all her family's clothes for the week...jeans, shirts, etc....hell she irons her sheets for her bed....geez..I'm lucky if I can get the fitted sheet folded halfway decent. Why iron sheets if you're gonna toss and turn on it a few hours later? NAH...that time could be better spent here on the FORT!!!
    If I don't remember to toss my clothes back in the dryer to fluff, I swear by that spray that you can buy at Wallyworld and it takes out the wrinkles. You spray it on and then kinda pull on the clothes item to take the wrinkles out. Works for me!
    I am laughing at your ironing phobia.
    My girlfriend told me that she has the iron that her mother always used. Now I know that her mother has been dead for almost fifty years so I asked her if the iron still works and her answer was "well it did when she gave it to me".
    I think that qualifies as REALLY lazy.
    I'm with those of you who don't actually make the bed. Who knows when you might want to get back in and you sure as heck don't want to expend the energy to fold back the covers. Besides that, it's going to get made up on Friday when you change the sheets, isn't that enough?

+ Reply to Thread