+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm SO lazy....

I am so lazy that when I come back from vacation I leave my suitcase packed until I run out of clothes and need to do the laundry. It gets even worse if during the winter I take a trip someplace warm because it will sit on the floor a good couple of weeks. I will eventually stub my toe on it before I decide to unpack and put everything away.

I love this thread! I feel right at home. I thought I was the only one with 3/4 of my clothes in a big pile at the foot of the bed. I just cannot bring myself to deal with it! I've tried all summer to tell myself, "Today I'll hang up and launder clothes" - it just doesn't happen. Well at least I change the TP roll. I have never dusted in my life. I seldom vacuum. I just don't care.
    Count your blessings!

Nice thread

I am so lazy that after I take clothes out of the dryer I just leave them in clean clothes basket until the pile is so high that it starts to fall. Then I just might move it all on my bed(spread), and then it still takes me a couple days to put the clean clothes to closet. Basically until I can't find any wearable clean clothes in closets anymore. In the meanwhile I just roll the bedspread (with all the clean clothes inside) on the floor at night and place it on top of bed in the morning in hopes that I would finally get into folding it all up. I just hate that part of doing laundry, and I know this is a bad habit... but couldn't someone else just do the folding part for me, it's just so much work...

Oh, and I definately do not dust either. I wipe flat surfaces every now and then, but I do not dust like I know I should. I even avoid decorative items around the house because I know that in our household they are nothing but dusttraps. Maybe I should try those new swiffer things, but I am afraid they would stay unopened in their package for a year, so why waste my money...
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    I am so lazy, after I get around to washing clothes, I never put it up, it ends up on the floor, and I have to wash it again, even though it still smells like detergent.

I am so lazy, I never make my bed.

I am so lazy, I don't cook just so I won't have to clean the kitchen later.

Those are just a few.

Edit - oh!..and I have a wireless keyboard/mouse so I won't have to sit at my desk.

I'm so lazy that

- I use my laptop almost exclusively in or on my bed.

- I don't bother making the bed.

- I literally throw my clothes into a corner.

Now see - I just don't get the concept of making the bed. You are just going to get back in it.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Now see - I just don't get the concept of making the bed. You are just going to get back in it.
    I fought my mom on that for years and still don't make my bed. Well, I do straighten it at night before I get back in it. Just to keep it all from tangling around me. I never saw the point of it either. THEN, i read an article a couple of years ago that said that people that make their bed every morning were more likely to get bugs between their sheets. That made up my mind. For my own SAFETY, I refuse to make my bed in the morning.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    I fought my mom on that for years and still don't make my bed. Well, I do straighten it at night before I get back in it. Just to keep it all from tangling around me. I never saw the point of it either. THEN, i read an article a couple of years ago that said that people that make their bed every morning were more likely to get bugs between their sheets. That made up my mind. For my own SAFETY, I refuse to make my bed in the morning.
    WOW ...I never make my bed in the morning because I'm gone all day and no one is here to see it and then when I get home, I get in it. Now, I have another completely legitimate excuse not to make my bed ..NO BUGS!!!

I don't really consider myself lazy however seeing there is a thread for it...
    I will say I don't make my bed because, what's the point, I have to go back to sleep in it and I guess I'll admit that I'm lazy when I do laundry and fold it, it takes me a couple of days to put all the clothes away.

Fine...I am lazy...I admit it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I am so lazy that after I take clothes out of the dryer I just leave them in clean clothes basket until the pile is so high that it starts to fall.
    I see absolutely nothing wrong with that! Cause when you keep the clean clothes right there in front of the dryer (as my clean clothes are currently piled a couple of feet high in the basket) then it's easier to toss them back in to fluff when you need 'em.....cause I'm SURE not gonna be ironing unless it's an ABSOLUTE necessity, which is extremely rare.

+ Reply to Thread