+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm SO lazy....

FORT Fogey
    I am so lazy that I wish John would put the most used smilies in the first little pop up window so I don't have to pull up the whole smilie group to search for the one I want.

I want , rofl, hahaup, yea that, clap, kiss, flirt.. all those most used ones right there. Oh the waver, too.

Anyone else?? Anyone? Anyone not too lazy to second this lazy motion?

FORT Fogey
    Ohhhhhhhh...a fellow tp non-changer. I was actually ashamed to admit that one, but since someone else did, I will too! I actually do like having a neat house, but for some reason the tp thing always gets me. Maybe I think I have better portion control than yanking it out and ripping it off the spindle.
    Grammar- that is sooo funny because I hate tp rolls! I didn't put any in the new house I built, instead I have these great baskets from Pottery Barn or where ever that sit on the floor by the toilet they have lids too so you can put ( unmentionables in there) extra rolls.
    Actually I have started a trend and all my friends now have tp baskets so noone ever is out or needs to change the roll!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Me too! I always have to force myself to click on that window at first and I'm so lazy to do that.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by firegirl
    Grammar- that is sooo funny because I hate tp rolls! I didn't put any in the new house I built, instead I have these great baskets from Pottery Barn or where ever that sit on the floor by the toilet they have lids too so you can put ( unmentionables in there) extra rolls.
    Actually I have started a trend and all my friends now have tp baskets so noone ever is out or needs to change the roll!
    I also was raised in a house where my parents didn't like the roll holder and kept the toilet paper in a basket. In my apartment, it generally just gets put on the back of the toilet or on the edge of the sink.

When my mom and dad remodeled their bathroom they did not want to mess up their pretty tile job with a roll holder. Instead they went out and bought a free standing roll holder. It is very pretty, but I am tired of stubbing my toe on it in the middle of the night when I visit them for a weekend. My kids love to move the darn thing around too and you have to make sure that it is near the throne when you need it.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I'm so lazy I start replies, then don't even fin

FORT Fogey
    Molly,, insert few smilies that I am too lazy to go click on

Originally posted by MollyRose
    I'm so lazy I start replies, then don't even fin

I'm so lazy that if I see pennies on the floor while vacuuming I suck them up in the vacuum rather than bending over to pick them up (at the risk of breaking the vacuum cleaner, of course).
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Originally posted by oneTVslave

I'm so lazy that if I see pennies on the floor while vacuuming I suck them up in the vacuum rather than bending over to pick them up (at the risk of breaking the vacuum cleaner, of course).
    (hi onetV!) I do this too! It made me laugh, just for the visual....soooo lazy...

I'm so lazy that I sometimes carry on conversations with my 5-yards-from-me co-workers via e-mails, just so I don't have to get up.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Hi Shazzer! Happy Friday! You've gotten ahead of me on posts - I'm trying to catch up...must...hurry...post...fas ter

Well, my rationale is that pennies are basically useless anyways...I always bend down to pick up any other coins (or vacuum around them )
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread