+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: I'm SO lazy....

Re: I'm SO lazy....

I'm so lazy, I'm considering putting a small refrigerator, hot plate, and chemical toilet by the computer

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2770080;
    I'm so lazy, I'm considering putting a small refrigerator, hot plate, and chemical toilet by the computer
    Heck why not make your computer chair the "throne"???
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2770084;
    Heck why not make your computer chair the "throne"???
    Well this goes back quite a few years, around 1981 or so, so I would have been mid 20's. My laziness was already forming and in those days I liked to drink beer, lots of Miller Beer with friends etc., so it really got to be a pain to either get up every 5 minutes to get a cold one and dispose of the bottles, so I bought 2 compact refrigerators and 2 nice smaller trash containers and made the refrigerators end tables and the trash cans behind them.

Beer next to the couch with the trash right behind.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2770088;
    Well this goes back quite a few years, around 1981 or so, so I would have been mid 20's. My laziness was already forming and in those days I liked to drink beer, lots of Miller Beer with friends etc., so it really got to be a pain to either get up every 5 minutes to get a cold one and dispose of the bottles, so I bought 2 compact refrigerators and 2 nice smaller trash containers and made the refrigerators end tables and the trash cans behind them.

Beer next to the couch with the trash right behind.
    Just set up a decorative display on the table of mason jars, and you would not have to leave the room at all!

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2770111;
    Just set up a decorative display on the table of mason jars, and you would not have to leave the room at all!
    So I get told this about 30 years too late. Wow that would have been a good idea.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2770111;
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

But still...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

MRD

Gabriel,
    You are my husband's hero. He would do that now if I allowed it.

Back in my college days our coffee table was the "old ratty lobster trap" and the bookcases were cinder blocks and pieces of wood, or "real" milk crates and not the ones you can buy at Walmart now. We stole them from behind the grocery. I can't believe I'm admitting to doing that, but I did. Bad, bad me.
    We had to get up and get our beer out of the fridge, but the apt. was so small it wasn't a long walk.

But I had one friend that was so lazy, they would throw the empty beer cans in a bidet he had in his living room. It was not "installed", they had found it somewhere and thought that a purple bidet was an excellant addition to the living room decor. This is the same friend with the silver aluminum christmas tree decorated with Budweiser cans that stayed up until June I think.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2770199;
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

But still...
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

At least guys have that option. It would be a little more difficult for us women, I would suspect.

I'm so lazy, some days I dont' get out of my pyjamas if I know I'm not going out of the house. Mind you, I certainly have surprised the gas man and mailman once or twice wearing Hello Kitty pjs, or a silky chemise!

I tell them I work nights.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2770503;
    Gabriel,
    You are my husband's hero. He would do that now if I allowed it.

Back in my college days our coffee table was the "old ratty lobster trap" and the bookcases were cinder blocks and pieces of wood, or "real" milk crates and not the ones you can buy at Walmart now. We stole them from behind the grocery. I can't believe I'm admitting to doing that, but I did. Bad, bad me.
    We had to get up and get our beer out of the fridge, but the apt. was so small it wasn't a long walk.

But I had one friend that was so lazy, they would throw the empty beer cans in a bidet he had in his living room. It was not "installed", they had found it somewhere and thought that a purple bidet was an excellant addition to the living room decor. This is the same friend with the silver aluminum christmas tree decorated with Budweiser cans that stayed up until June I think.
    Oh wow! The old cinder block and wood/or glass table thing, me too. Yes REAL milk crates were my book shelves and record album holders. Oh my God! - I had one of those aluminum Christmas trees with the light that had a revolving four color doo hickey. I had a couple of Miller cans on mine to fill out the RED ornaments.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2770618;
    Mind you, I certainly have surprised the gas man and mailman once or twice wearing Hello Kitty pjs, or a silky chemise!

I tell them I work nights.
    I'm sure they believe you if you come to the door like that! I know what you meant but that made me laugh when I read that.

+ Reply to Thread