+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: I'm SO lazy....

MRD

Re: I'm SO lazy....

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;2765474;
    I'm so lazy, I'll restrict fluid intake because I don't want to move.

How funny because I do this at night if I wake up thirsty. I think, if I have something to drink, I'll just wake up again and have to go to the bathroom so I won't get up to get something to drink.

I'm so lazy, I too do what Superbrat does about clothes. Hey, if I have not worn them a full day and the day was cold enough not to involve sweat, then they are good for another wear. Perfume included.

Or, better yet, a spray of perfume on the blouse, toss it in the dryer for 5 min. and its good to go. Kind of like "dry cleaning" for a lazy person.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2765504;
    toss it in the dryer for 5 min. and its good to go.
    Hey, that's how I iron clothes.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2765565;
    Hey, that's how I iron clothes.
    Exactly!

I have even hung mine in the bathroom when I take a steamy shower hoping the steam will remove wrinkles. It works some, but not ALL that great. But better than nothing.

I was so lazy as a kid that I'd get dressed the night before and sleep in my clothes so I wouldn't have to get up early and get dressed. Now I'm just so lazy that I make my kids do the laundry.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

I don't know if this is so much lazy as routine, but I think it's a combination of both... I'm so lazy that I literally do the same things every day. Class, workout, reading, supper, workout, sleep. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;2765917;
    Now I'm just so lazy that I make my kids do the laundry.
    That's not lazy, that's being a good parent. You're teaching your kids responsibility.
    See how easy it is to justify?

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2766179;
    That's not lazy, that's being a good parent. You're teaching your kids responsibility.
    See how easy it is to justify?
    Exactly. My roommate in COLLEGE did not know how to do laundry, so she would call around and find out who was going home for teh weekend and SEND HER LAUNDRY with them. Her mom would do it, fold it, iron it, etc. and send it back with whoever and they would drop it off at our apt.

I was flabbergasted. If I had done that my mom would have sent it back dirty with a note.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2766207;
    Exactly. My roommate in COLLEGE did not know how to do laundry, so she would call around and find out who was going home for teh weekend and SEND HER LAUNDRY with them. Her mom would do it, fold it, iron it, etc. and send it back with whoever and they would drop it off at our apt.

I was flabbergasted. If I had done that my mom would have sent it back dirty with a note.
    If I had done that my mother would have sent the laundry back with a note C.O.D.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2766208;
    If I had done that my mother would have sent the laundry back with a note C.O.D.
    My mom would have laughed and laughed. No way would I have EVER gotten her to do my laundry. She hated laundry as much as I do.

I'm so lazy, that if I make another pot of coffee after the first one of the day, I don't dump the grounds, I just add more to them.

I'm so lazy that I need to be somewhere in an hour and I'm still sitting here and haven't taken a shower or gotten dressed. I will end up doing the "flight of the bumblebee" mad dash to get ready and out of here on time.

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2766224;
    I'm so lazy, that if I make another pot of coffee after the first one of the day, I don't dump the grounds, I just add more to them.

I do this, too, but only if the first pot was a small one, like 2-4 cups. Otherwise the grounds tend to overflow the basket and end up in the coffee...

I've also been known to rinse and re-use a filter if I'm out and didn't know it... there is no way I'm getting dressed to run to the store for filters BEFORE I have my first cup in the mornings!

+ Reply to Thread