+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: I'm SO lazy....

Because I'm too lazy to remember things, I forgot two items that are indicative of my world-class sloth:

- I once fell asleep with a heating pad on and slept through it causing a third degree burn on my stomach; and

- about 13 years ago I decided that making Christmas dinner every year was too much trouble, so we've had nachos every year since. In fact, we have nachos for Thanksgiving and Easter as well. And Mr. Rattus makes them.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm so lazy that I pay to have someone drive to our house, pick up the laundry, go wash them, bring them back and help me carry them in the house. Then, I'm too lazy to even put the clothes away..they end up sitting in the baskets for weeks.

I'll die if she ever stops doing this for me.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Okay. Let me qualify this...I am enjoying the expat life, but know I will be back to cleaning my own house, toilets etc., in a few years. Meanwhile I am having a lot of fun. So....I am so lazy, that when something drops on the floor I catch myself thinking, "Oh well, the maid will get that." I give myself a mental kick and sweep it up. Geez.

This thread is hilarious! How come I've never seen it before? If it was on page 2 of the General Discussions Forum, that explains it 'cause I'm too lazy to check more than one page of threads. Unless somebody bumps up a thread, I'll never see it.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    I'm so lazy that I pay to have someone drive to our house, pick up the laundry, go wash them, bring them back and help me carry them in the house. Then, I'm too lazy to even put the clothes away..they end up sitting in the baskets for weeks.

I'll die if she ever stops doing this for me.
    I'd give her some more money to put your clothes away for you. Of course then you have to get them out, and maybe that's too much work too.

Sounds like a good gig if you can afford it. I wish I had money to pay someone to clean my house. Actually, I need someone to straighten it up. No one in my house does that.

I'm so lazy that sometimes when I have a message on my answering machine I'm too tired to listen to it and I hit Erase before I hear it. I figure they'll call back if it's important.

(Actually, it's usually a mistake so maybe this belongs in the I'm so stupid thread)
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I'm so lazy that I'm still sitting here in pajamas at 3:18 in the afternoon. At this point, why get dressed?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I use templates to type text msgs. My b/f gets the same ones over and over...

I've had 18 unheard "new" messages on my answering machine for the past few weeks. I just don't feel like going through and listening to them. If there was anything important, they would have called my cell.

Re: I'm SO lazy....

I'm so lazy that when I cleaned my kitchen for my mom's visit (scrubbed the floors and counters, cleaned up the clutter, etc.) it freaked me out. I felt like I was in a Stepford Wives kitchen.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread