+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Games

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Facebook Games

I'm not big on chatting so I had tried MySpace and Facebook once, then quit them. Once I found out about the Facebook applications, though, I was hooked!

Which games do you play? Have you joined the forums of any games?

I used to play a bunch of games (Mafia Wars, Farm Town, Farmville, Heroes and Villains, Vampire Wars, Robin Hood, Space Wars, etc, etc), but now I only play Restaurant City and Frontierville. Both of those games suck up a lot of time so I couldn't keep up with my other applications. Plus, I was getting with bored with the other games and earning all kinds of in-game coins I could do nothing with.

I was very active in the Restaurant City forum and even organized some design contests. I stopped going there when I took a break from the game but have been going back recently. I don't hang out at the Frontierville forum but I do check in there once in a while when I'm having a problem in the game and want to see if other people are also reporting it. Frontierville is fun but it has more bugs than just about any other Facebook game I've played.

One more thing about applications: I used to like the send-a-round, pillow fights, poke and other apps but eventually I found them annoying and blocked them. I hardly have time to finish the missions in the few games I'm playing so I can't waste Facebook time on that kind of thing.

Re: Facebook Games

For me, I really am only active on Cafe World and CSI but I have played and still send gifts for Frontierville, Farmville, Island Paradise, and Treasure Isle if my friends send me requests for gifts.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Farmville and Cityville for me. I used to play a lot more, but just don't have the time anymore.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I play lots of the MindJolt games, but have blocked all of the Farmville and other stuff like that from my Wall. Hubby and I have a weekly battle on who can score most on the MindJolt games.

I also play Lexulous (similar to Scrabble) CONSTANTLY with friends.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I love Frontierville, but also try to keep up with a few others. Damn, they're like part time jobs! My homestead is patterned after the Colorado Springs of the TV show Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. My little avatar even looks like Dr. Mike! I have a cafe patterned after Grace's cafe. If they would only introduce a train...I'd be happier than a gopher in lose dirt! If anyone could use an extra neighybor, PM me. I'm a good neighbor, if I do say so myself.

I play Frontierville, Cityville and Farmville just about daily. I am about to hit level 97 in frontierville and Level 76 in Cityville. Farmville I play just not as much because there really are not many missions in that game. I enjoy the mission in the others and can't wait for the pioneer trail in frontierville.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Scramble Live is my go-to Facebook game and while I love the game itself, I also love what good sports most are on there. Most will heartily congratulate the winner of the games.

Wordscraper is the only one I play.I am forever having to nudge may partner. I dont mind if it goes a day or two.but why start a game, if you cant play ( no time etc)

I have an ongoing and neverending game of Scrabble going with a h.s. friend and I play random games - solitaire, bricks breaking, etc. from time to time. I don't care about the "ville" games. I just don't have the time or interest.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

There's a design contest going on at Restaurant City--RC's Next Top Designer. I have three entries in the contest and I'm hoping I do well. Registration ends at the end of the month and then the designs will be posted in the Gallery for people to vote on them. Winners get decor items or cooking cash to use in the game. Wish me good luck!!!

I've run design contests myself and I'd like to run one after this contest ends. I was thinking of doing a contest to create a Halloween themed restaurant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast