+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook Games

Re: Facebook Games

My favorite is Gardens of Time and recently started Mahjong Trails. Gardens of Time requires seeing/finding missing items and Mahjong Trails is playing mahjong. Very enjoyable. The others that I played kept cutting into my playing time. I only play for 1 hour a day!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm running a Halloween design contest in the Playfish Restaurant City forum so if you play the game, join to win some prizes, or just pop in my contest thread to show your support! It's called Once Upon a Castle 2: Haunted Mansions. I go by the username Raven Kelly at that forum. BTW, that's not my real name.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I need new Facebook games to play. I've been playing Family Farm, Social Wars and Dragon City. However, my interest in Family Farm has been waning for many months so I think it's only a matter of time before I quit it completely. I've gotten all the land expansions I can in Social Wars so it seems pointless to keep doing missions when I can't get anything else. I've gotten most of the dragons in Dragon City and all of the land expansions so it's another one that i think I've hit the ceiling on what I can accomplish.

I gave up Mafia Wars, Famville, Farm Town, and Frontierville long ago and have no desire to go back to them.

I'm more interested in games with missions instead of arcade-type games, like the Bubble Witch thing.

If anyone knows of some good long-term games to play, maybe I can try them out.

BTW, I've already tried out Gardens of Time and it's too repetitive and not creative enough for me.

I think I'll go back to playing some of my PC games (Heroes of Might and Magic, Solitaire, etc) until I find a new Facebook interest.

Do they still have their word games on FB.I played wordscraper and Lexulous all last winter, I enjoyed it. You can have several games going at one time
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Do they still have their word games on FB.I played wordscraper and Lexulous all last winter, I enjoyed it. You can have several games going at one time
    They have Scrabble and Words with Friends.

I like Word Rack because you can play with 8 other people at the same time! Also love playing Songpop with random people or friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne View Post
    They have Scrabble and Words with Friends.
    I will have to check that out. I love those games.Thank you
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I will have to check that out. I love those games.Thank you
    Welcome. I love them too. There is an app for the Scrabble game. You can pass it back and forth with a friend and play your friends on FB. You can also play your friends that have the app but, don't have FB. (I hope all of that made sense to you.) I make my kids play with me all the time. LOL

I used to play all the games on FB and then they became so much work! I am staying away from FB in general right now because of family drama but, there is always some game that sucks me in again. LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12