+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twitter

Re: Twitter

I'm only on Portrait in Death. Eve has only been married a couple of years now and Mavis is preggo. I love being on Facebook but mostly because I can play the games........twitter seems like I have to update everyone all the time and I'm quite lazy at this point with updating people.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I'm only on Portrait in Death. Eve has only been married a couple of years now and Mavis is preggo. I love being on Facebook but mostly because I can play the games........twitter seems like I have to update everyone all the time and I'm quite lazy at this point with updating people.
    don't you just love the love/hate relationship between Eve and Summerset

I play a lot of games on F/B I will pm you with my name on there so maybe we can be neighbors on some of the games
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

for all of you that are on facebook and twitter...PM me with your user names for twitter and your email addy's for facebook so I can add you...I play a lot of games on facebook and can always use more neighbors and friends....and also so we can add each other to twitter...

if you don't want to PM me...let me know if you want my info and I will PM it to you instead

you know that could also apply to pogo for those of you that play games on there..that way we have more friends to play games with especially ones when you need two players
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-19-2011 at 01:35 AM.

Why don't you just join those groups/interests/authors you mentioned on facebook?
    Count your blessings!

Twitter is definitely not for "groups". it goes too fast and you have to watch or search constantly for things regarding a particular group. Instead, follow your favorite authors or celebs. I read an article about Twitter recently and will have to find it to post. For some it works great! I don't stay on there all day - I have a life.

I don't post a lot but I do follow a few of my favorite celebs and tv shows. Many interact with their fans on there and I think that's pretty cool. Dot Marie Jones (Coach Beiste on Glee), Pink and Ian Somerhalder are really good about that. Denis Leary always posts something hilarious and I follow a few people who just post jokes and poke fun of celebs all day.

Honestly, I rarely visit Twitter on my computer. I prefer the Echofone app for my iPod touch. It stops at the last post you read so you can scroll up in the order they were posted. It's also more reliable about letting me know I have messages or mentions.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I don't post a lot but I do follow a few of my favorite celebs and tv shows. Many interact with their fans on there and I think that's pretty cool. Dot Marie Jones (Coach Beiste on Glee), Pink and Ian Somerhalder are really good about that. Denis Leary always posts something hilarious and I follow a few people who just post jokes and poke fun of celebs all day.

Honestly, I rarely visit Twitter on my computer. I prefer the Echofone app for my iPod touch. It stops at the last post you read so you can scroll up in the order they were posted. It's also more reliable about letting me know I have messages or mentions.
    I think I am finally getting the hang of it...found a lot of the star trek people I love and thats great

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12