+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have any fun vacations planned?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I need a vacation again. I'd love to go to Washington/Oregon area. It's so gorgeous out there.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I have a wedding to go to in August that takes place in Quebec City. I've never been and I can't wait!

My hubby and I are going to make a week of it and travel over to Nova Scotia and then take the ferry to Maine and drive along Maine's coastline. I can't wait!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Speaking as someone who lives in OR and thinks it's paradise, I think you should definitely travel here, BravoFan! Let me know if you'd ever like advice on where to go and what to do.

Just came back from a beach holiday from the gorgeous island of Redang in Malaysia. It's pretty small and new. So the beaches are really beautiful, clean and pure.

Am planning a trip to Bali too, since it's so cheap now Also in the works, Phuket, Bintan, Cameron Highlands. The first two islands are so near my country, it's very cheap to travel there.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123