+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have any fun vacations planned?

supposed to be going to disney world this summer as a huge family reunion/vacation if father is well enough.

may also make a trip to las vegas this fall . . i'll keep an eye out for john.

In July my WHOLE family is going to Lake Cumberland in Tennessee for a week. We rent a houseboat and spend the week on the water. It is the best time. Nothing to do but swim and lay around relaxing.

In August my husband, me, my sister and her boyfriend are going to Tennessee again for the Nascar race at Bristol. We're also going to spend a few days in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge because they've never been there. It should be really fun.

In August I have a family renioun up in the UP of MI (which is where I go every year anyway) Also using up 4 days of my vacation starting Monday to chaperone my daughter's 5/6 grade class trip to the UP. Gee, that seems like the only place I go to.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Sleeping with George W
    Leaving for Gulf Coast of Florida on June 6 with Mr. Eden. I've had such an incredibly hard/busy year at work ... I can't wait to take my morning and sunset walks down the beach, get drunk in my cabana, and ride in a golf cart watching Mr. Eden chase those little white balls.

Molly, today I thought about you because I walked through a hotel lobby in which there was a display of wedding photos and a faux wedding cake. On the "cake" was a business card with someone's name, and beneath that, "Director of Romance."

What a title! I couldn't stop smirking...

Awww, thanks for thinking of me!

I'm helping my niece plan her wedding and loving it. Although, it's impossible to find good reception spots in our area these days! If I were a little richer, I'd buy a beautiful house and rent it out for them. Most places we've looked at were around $1000 for a day's use!

We're going to New Orleans in a couple of weeks. We've never been, but everyone has told us what a fun place it is. No one has said anything bad about it. I can't wait. I'm looking forward to the time off work more than anything else!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Holly, Shersidhe just went to NO. Maybe she can give you some good tips (staying away from drunk pervs wearing hand-grenade costumes is one that comes to mind - long story).

I need to get away for a little while. Work is driving me bonkers. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to be able to for a while.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Never been to NO, but sounds like fun. Fill us in Sher!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'm planning to go to Galveston in a couple of weeks. Don't really have a lot of money this year, so I probably won't be able to go anywhere outside of Texas. Texas is fun, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast