+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How spoiled are YOU?

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar

How spoiled are YOU?

How spoiled are YOU?

I am totally SPOILED. To the max. I seem to get whatever I want. My hubby is the perfect mate. He just needs a little nudging once in a while. My latest "conquest" was a central vacuum cleaner. (I know, sounds wierd but....) anyways, how spoiled are you? Do you get mostly everything you want from your significant other? What does it take to get it? Tantrums, whining or just a little lovin'? Just wondering........

geez, I am so not spoiled.

my husband is the spoiled one, I gotta work on that.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fogey
    My husband pretty much does everything around the house (cook, clean, etc.), but I work full time AND go to grad school full time...

I guess I am more spoiled, I don't need a central vac because my husband does all the vacuuming.

The trick is to marry someone with obsessive compulsive disorder who can't stand a mess. I don't need to whine or ask or even hint. I just need to shake the cat over the carpet once or twice when he isn't looking.

Originally posted by blindart
    I guess I am more spoiled, I don't need a central vac because my husband does all the vacuuming.

The trick is to marry someone with obsessive compulsive disorder who can't stand a mess. I don't need to whine or ask or even hint. I just need to shake the cat over the carpet once or twice when he isn't looking.
    Hey! I didn't know my husband was a bigamist! I guess this explains why he's not here very much--he's at your house!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Hey, so long as he can keep up with the housework, I don't have a problem sharing.

*bump*

I'm very spoilt, I admit it. But I partly blame my parents . They pretty much give me an open bank-account, where I could buy anything I want, for whatever price. They don't care (they just keep filling it up) - I think thats the way they check that I'm still alive, when the account is decreasing :rolleyes, heck they don't even check up on me, I have to check up on them :rolleyes . But I do control some sort of "self-control" - I force myself to earn money, and try not to fully dependent on my parents cash. BUt I blame them for giving me bassically an endless supply of it.

Mas, I'm spoiled too, maybe not as financially as you (jealous yeah) but definitely got my way with my parents. I always say "Hey someone had to spoil me, I wasn't born that way!"
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    My Dad gave me full job flexibility to increase my work motivation.
    So I can do literally any type of work I wish on my level or below it. I can occasionally go higher to practice before promotion (I'm going to be promoted from PR Manager to PR Director before the end of this year) which means I am one step away from running the firm. If My Dad wasn't so nice to me I might have not been such a motivated individual.

I am spoiled at home as I can make a lot of decisions at home. I can't really say much more at this moment.

AR - that's not necessarily being spoilt, I think your dad wanted you to be able to do all those things (hence the flexibility), but yeah that's great
    Texi - Only child? we only child always get spoiled anyhow

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast