+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree410Likes

Thread: VACATION!! Yeah!! (Anyone Else?)

Re: VACATION!! Yeah!! (Anyone Else?)

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I think the day after We get there we are doing a Safari jeep and Catamaran tour. there are 7 of us so we will be having a great time. I am trying to get my clothes together now for what I am going to to take with me! from San Diego to Barbados is a 12 hour flight with layovers but its worth it! I need to get used to it since I am going to Dubai next year and that I hear is an even longer flight!
    Oh yes, jeeps!! so fun. well for sure you will have a great time
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    What a fun trip! Have you been to Camden Yards yet? That's my favorite ballpark ever. Out here, I love AT&T Park in SF. Best food of any ballpark ever.
    Yep. Baltimore is my home town, so I've been to Camden a couple of times . . . and will be there again in September. And I agree about the food in the SF park. And the best view EVER from the right field upper deck.
    Punkin, Critical and mcmomof2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Yep. Baltimore is my home town, so I've been to Camden a couple of times . . . and will be there again in September. And I agree about the food in the SF park. And the best view EVER from the right field upper deck.
    Totally. I love watching the game and seeing boats sails right by the stadium.

Just thinking about it is making me crave those Gilroy garlic fries!
    Punkin and Ellen like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

my hometown is Baltimore too. we have something in common. I love going to games at Camden yards and I live for The inner Harbor when I am home in the summertime.
    AZChristian likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Are you familiar with Ellicott City? I visited there once and it was wonderful! The same week we also visited what I believe was Annapolis. It was a HUGE area with many sail boats, shops, restaurants, etc. So beautiful. It was like a dream. One of my favorite vacations.
    AZChristian likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I wish I had the money to travel. There are so many places I want to visit and I'm not sure if I'll ever get the chance. Like someone else said, I have to enjoy vacationing vicarously through my friends at this forum so take lots of pictures and tell us all about it when you get back!!!
    Punkin, CantGetNuf, shyra and 2 others like this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

I think we are going to save money by going in together and having the extended family chip in for a beach house for a week. It's much less than a hotel. If it will sleep 8 and you divide the rent,....it's not a bad deal. I just have trouble getting everyone to agree on the week. I've been asking for months. We'll see. I'm looking at the Outer Banks (NC) this year. I want to see those wild horses!
    AmyKay likes this.

My girlfriends and I use Groupon for alot of our girlfriend vacation getaways. I am looking at one for a tour of the wineries in Italy for 7 days $999 includes airfare! you just have to plan ahead. We also did a Private villa it had room for 20 to sleep and it included meals,drinks etc alot less expensive that way
    Debb70 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Regular

This summer, we decided to take a vacation in our backyard. We are bringing the kids to SF for a week and doing all the touristy things that we never do. Walk across the golden gate, go to Alcatraz, go down Lombard street, ride a cable car, Fisherman's Wharf etc. Even though it's in my backyard, I think I need a book to plan it. I'm not a city person so I hardly ever go and want to make sure we hit all the gems our city has to offer.

We do have season tickets with some other friends to ATT park. Love going there. It's such a nice place and love the food!
    Punkin, AZChristian and Debb70 like this.

I was about to remind you, mcmomof2, not to forget to take the kiddies for a trip across the Golden Gate to Muir Woods while you're visiting all the City sights. But if mc refers to your Bay Area county, I think I'm probably preaching to the Choir!

+ Reply to Thread