+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 105 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree1683Likes

Thread: VACATION!! Yeah!! (Anyone Else?)

Re: VACATION!! Yeah!! (Anyone Else?)

Thanks! It worked!!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

So, where's our horsey picture?
    “It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.” — Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Look up thread!
    - Virginia Woolf

Ahhhh, there it is! I don't know who's cuter, beer, you or Mr. Ed!
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    “It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.” — Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Love you! Thank you! I don't look my best - I was wearing hand-me down pants, and Old Spice tank-top and a bathing-suit. But you can tell how happy I was in the picture.
    Punkin likes this.
    - Virginia Woolf

You guys were nuzzling. That's sweet!

What an adorable picture!
    beerbelly likes this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fan

Just got back from spending a few days in San Francisco. It's my backyard, but crazy enough, I never go up there. We did all the fun tourist stuff. Road a cable car, walked the Golden Gate Bridge, went to Alcatraz where a friend of mine gave us a behind the scenes tour, Ghirardelli Square where I ate way too much chocolate! (good news is we did so much walking that I didn't gain any weight!) It was a blast and so glad we did it. Now can't wait to head up to Tahoe in a few weeks.
    Punkin, beerbelly, Cootie and 1 others like this.

Mcmom- sounds like fun. San Fransisco is on my list of places I'd like to visit.

My mom, sister and I took a very short trip to Frankenmuth, MI. Huge Christmas store there. It's a pretty town, and we enjoyed it. We spent 4 hours at the Christmas store I only found a few things. We haven't been putting up a full size tree and the miniature selection wasn't very big. (no pun intended!) But it was a fun time.

I loved the food at SF and the public transportation. I was only on a business trip so I didn't get to see much except a fab German bar when the Giants were winning. And a Dive Bar where the owner seemed to be dying in the corner.

And Frankenmuth, MI? I Googled it and it looks devine. Although I can't imagine 4 hours shopping!
    Punkin likes this.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread