+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129130131132133134135136137138139
Results 1,381 to 1,387 of 1387
Like Tree2468Likes

Thread: VACATION!! Yeah!! (Anyone Else?)

Re: VACATION!! Yeah!! (Anyone Else?)

Plus you get to show off your new car and have no worries about it breaking down on the trip. Perfect timing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Punkin, a trip to the Vatican for you sounds fantastic!
    Beerbelly, so glad you had a terrific time! That sounds like an awesome trip!!

As for me, I boarded the Silver Star bound for Miami about 40 minutes ago. Right now we are pulling into Washington DC. I am sitting in my little roomette enjoying the view. Or, I was, until we pulled alongside another train. Oh well, we won't be here long. In a few minutes I will see the Washington Monument out my window. If the WiFi keeps working I'll give a progress report later.
    Photobabe . . . was it your route that had a crash today? Thought of you when I saw the article. Scary!!
    I'm Paula.

I thought the same thing.....
    AZChristian likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I decided today to go visit my dad this weekend. I called him to make sure this would be a good time and asked to leave a little early from work so I wouldn't be getting in to late so everything's set! I just need to stop by home to pack a few things and take care of the cats, then I can hit the road. I'm going to take the Christmas presents I got from him and my stepmother. I can't wait to see them and I hope they like their gifts!!
    They're gonna love checking out your new wheels!!
    Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I decided today to go visit my dad this weekend. I called him to make sure this would be a good time and asked to leave a little early from work so I wouldn't be getting in to late so everything's set! I just need to stop by home to pack a few things and take care of the cats, then I can hit the road. I'm going to take the Christmas presents I got from him and my stepmother. I can't wait to see them and I hope they like their gifts!!
    I hope you had a great trip! You almost could have made it down to check out my garage sale this weekend LOL! Safe travels!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Photobabe . . . was it your route that had a crash today? Thought of you when I saw the article. Scary!!
    Yep, train 91 is the train I take. I'll be heading north on the same train Saturday.

Trip so far has been fun, but a bit odd at times. The Irma reconstruction on their house has been going on all week. It was supposed to be finished before I arrived but looks like they won't finish until Friday. Dry wall is finished and most of the painting is done. They are working on replacing the moldings, etc. now. Hopefully by Friday afternoon we can put the furniture back in place. The roofers came today and have only a couple hours of work left to do. So, I'm vacationing in a construction zone! We still are having plenty of fun and the weather is gorgeous!!!
    I am one step away from being rich. All I need now is money

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Yep, train 91 is the train I take. I'll be heading north on the same train Saturday.
    I would've been better off not knowing that, even though I was assuming it. I want you home w/o a scratch, you hear me!

So glad you're having FUN!
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

+ Reply to Thread