+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree406Likes

Thread: VACATION!! Yeah!! (Anyone Else?)

Re: VACATION!! Yeah!! (Anyone Else?)

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I am packing for 2 trips I am headed to Vegas for the weekend and then Barbados next Friday the 23rd.
    WOOT WOOT to Vegas!!! HAVE THE BEST TIME on your 2 LEG trip!!!

We go allot as its just a 44 minute flight from the OC to LV!!
    DH's birthday was Easter and we stayed at the PARIS. This was our view out our window!!

Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

JAMAICA, CABO, HAWAII, CANCUN, BARBADOS, VEGAS!!!! ALL FABULOUS PLACES!!!!

Off all of those above places, I have only been to Vegas!!!

ENJOY YOUR VACATIONS, EVERYONE!!!

Hey, come back and post some pictures!!!!

My DS is going to CABO on his HONEYMOON!!! They have never been and are so excited!!!
    Punkin and Fanny Mare like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by mcmomof2 View Post
    My husband and I went camping/waterskiing a lot before we had kids. It is a lot of work and we now stay in hotels, but I told the kids we have to do it at least once so they can appreciate it.
    Awwww! It's not that much work! And, of course, WE don't do it without an Aerobed. But there is just something about you being out in Nature with the kids, the woods, and all the critters. The memories are all good. We still laugh about when Grandma (My mom) was laughing so hard she fell backwards in her camp chair and her feet were still flailing in the air as she continued laughing, and we all joined in laughing since she was still alive and in good spirits. We may have been drinking wine (probably), I can't remember, but we had a wonderful time all talking around the campfire, Mom/Daughters/Sons/SILs/ Grandkids, but we remember and cherish that camping trip.
    CantGetNuf and Cornholio like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

1. I LOVE Cabo. Whenever our cruise ships stop there, we do the whale watching in a small boat in the bay. You get up close and personal with the whales.

2. We did the boat ride Ellen recommended out of Milwaukee today. We weren't sure it was going to happen at first, because they require a minimum of 6 tickets to be sold, but they agreed to go with just 5 of us. I would have bought an extra ticket if necessary. It was very informative, and we enjoyed it very much.

We're at the Brewers game right now. One of us is watching the game. I'm playing with my Kindle.
    Punkin, Ellen, momrek06 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    1. I LOVE Cabo. Whenever our cruise ships stop there, we do the whale watching in a small boat in the bay. You get up close and personal with the whales.

2. We did the boat ride Ellen recommended out of Milwaukee today. We weren't sure it was going to happen at first, because they require a minimum of 6 tickets to be sold, but they agreed to go with just 5 of us. I would have bought an extra ticket if necessary. It was very informative, and we enjoyed it very much.

We're at the Brewers game right now. One of us is watching the game. I'm playing with my Kindle.
    LOL ,hmm which one is playing with the kindle.
    Punkin, momrek06 and AZChristian like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FM, lol
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    FM, lol
    I am such a frigging kid, I do love my emoticons
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

You're my hero.
    Your life just seems so fun.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

...2. We did the boat ride Ellen recommended out of Milwaukee today. We weren't sure it was going to happen at first, because they require a minimum of 6 tickets to be sold, but they agreed to go with just 5 of us. I would have bought an extra ticket if necessary. It was very informative, and we enjoyed it very much.

Yay! I'm glad the weather cooperated and that you enjoyed the Iroquois.

At the Brewers game at Miller Park, did you and your hubby take selfies next to the Bob Uecker statue sitting in the back row?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I didn't see that statue, or I'd have taken a picture of hubby with it for sure. We took pics of the statues out front.

To be honest, I've been fighting a cold for 3 days. I now have laryngitis, and am living on Zycam and Ricolas. I don't feel too bad, but it's annoying that I can't communicate very well. Meeting new people is one of the things I enjoy most about traveling. For example, we saw a bunch of young adults having a tailgate party before the game, and laughed and chatted with them for several minutes. It was just a lot harder because I sound like a frog.

Thanks for the kind words, Miss Scarlet. It's great to be at a point in life where I have a little more control in the decision to make every day as fun as possible. No bosses, no customers, no co-workers. Retirement rocks!
    Punkin, Miss Scarlet and Debb70 like this.

+ Reply to Thread