+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: What are you "snobby" about?

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Dueling rodents? Why'd no one call my Prairie Dog? Y'all wondering what kept tripping lil Carrie Ingalls on the prairie all the time? Heh.

Where's Rumpshaker with her hampster, eerm, hamster?
    I'm here! I'm here! Where's the party? My little guy's always up for some hamster dancin'! Doesn't he make you tired sometimes? The hamster duel is funny, you guys.

So Texi, YOU'RE the reason why Carrie tripped every single week while running down that hill? I always wondered about that! Made me giggle every time I saw it! (Ya shoulda tripped Nellie Olsen, though, silly!) Wonder who the sick director was who must have said "Oh, Honey, are you okay?" .... {turns to assistant director} "Cut and print that take ... do not reshoot it!"

J.D. You're a busy gal ... all that learnin'. Good for you!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

FORT Regular
    Books! I will never buy second hand books. I will never read a book from the library. I like to have new ones. I never bend the pages or write in books so they stay looking new so my bookshelf looks nice, therefore I also will never lend people books unless I really know the person and I know it will come back in the same condition I lent it out as.

I am sure I can think of other things that are petty but the book thing is a big one for me.

Rumpie...I've retired the Pee-Dog. I hear the Ingalls descendents were lookin' for him
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    So Texi, YOU'RE the reason why Carrie tripped every single week while running down that hill? I always wondered about that! Made me giggle every time I saw it! (Ya shoulda tripped Nellie Olsen, though, silly!) Wonder who the sick director was who must have said "Oh, Honey, are you okay?" .... {turns to assistant director} "Cut and print that take ... do not reshoot it!"
    Here I thought Carrie tripped because she was played by twins and they needed to get both in that shot. One trips and the other one gets up and keeps going.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Veejer, hahahahahaha. Good one.

Rumpie, I liked your director's quote, too.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread