+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When no one was looking!

When no one was looking!

What is the silliest thing you did when you think no one was watching?

Sometimes when I'm alone in the washroom, and I'm using the hand-dryer, I would direct the gush of air towards my hair, such that my hair flies up. Kind of like a model photo shot . And I'll smile alluringly (I hope) and look in the mirror, imagining I'm a model or such.

What is the silliest thing you do when you thought no one was watching?
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I'll sing!

Okay, I'm really bad at singing so I only do that in the bathroom and definitely not out loud.

And oh yah, I also try out the weirdest dance steps when no one is looking. Awful!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    I loved being pregnant , so I try to stick my stomach out real far like when I was and remember..

When I practice my bass guitar, I'll pretend I'm actually on stage somewhere... lol ... practice the winks & practice being "Animated" at the same time I'm focusing on doing the bass walks right..... I'm sure it looks ridiculous.... lol
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread