+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas 2009!

Merry Christmas 2009!

Just wanted to wish everyone an early Merry Christmas since I'll be running around the next couple of days -- and safe travel for everyone who is doing so!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Re: Merry Christmas 2009!

It is going to be a nice family time at the Cootie house. We will have tamales on Christmas Eve and a bbq on Christmas day. We'll play records on our old stereo and have a nice casual time with just Mr. C and our 2 adult kids here.

We are grateful for so many things, we have jobs, good health, and each other.

I enjoy the positive messages by all my FORT friends. Besides entertaining me with your spoilers from the east coast feeds of tv shows, you inspire me daily to focus on simple pleasures, happy thoughts and to care about others when they are in need of sympathy or understanding!

Cheers to you all!

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone......Here's to the day of good will, cold weather, and warm hearts!

My thing is going to be sleep, because it's my only day off before New Year's. When I was young I used to love waking up early...that changes once you get a real job. Sleep is golden
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fogey

Best wishes to all of you for a very Happy Holiday Season and a prosperous and healthy New Year.

All of you have made this Board an enjoyable place to post, to interact, and to laugh. For those of you who I've PMed with, our interactions have been meaningful, sometimes hysterical, but always welcomed.

Thanks.

MRD

Same back to all of you.

Have a wonderful Christmas or Holiday, whichever one you may observe.

You, my FORT friends have been a great source of support, advice and laughter this past year.

Wishing you all the best for a wonderful holiday season and a happy and healthy 2010
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'm DONE with the shopping, baking, ho ho ho-ing, and my daughter is cooking all the holiday meals. I will be here bright and early Christmas morning since I get up around 4 or 5 as a general rule and will have time on my hands after I do my Santa stocking duties.
    But for now, in case some of you are traveling, I wish you all a wonderful holiday season with friends and family or even alone with a good book. I, too, appreciate the support and friendship here throughout the year.
    Count your blessings!

Merry Christmas to all! I'm also done, have done the family get-together, and will be able to relax and read over the weekend! What bliss!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Merry Christmas to this wonderful Fort family I hope you all have a safe, wonderful holiday surrounded with your family!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

merry christmas and a happy healthy 2010 to all my FORT friends!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast