+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas 2009!

Re: Merry Christmas 2009!

Wishing everyone a holiday season filled with laughter, love, health, and peace.

We're going to spend a quiet time at home -- taking a walk in a nearby neighborhood that "does it up" with the Christmas lights, having a Polish wigilia dinner on Christmas Eve, attending my cousins' family party in Wisconsin via Skype, and not doing lesson prep/follow-up!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Merry Christmas to my wonderful FORT family. This will be our first Christmas with both of our granddaughters, so it will be a special one for us. Safe travel to all who have to be out and may 2010 bring us all good health and happiness.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Merry Christmas!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I've been MIA a lot, but wanted to send my Merriest of Christmases and the Happiest, Healthiest 2010 to all of my FoRT friends!!

Merry Christmas to everyone at the FORT.

We're doing a low key Christmas this year at my mom's. We're ordering Chinese food a la A Christmas Story. I'm pretty excited because I love Chinese takeout and it will be an easy set up and clean up. We'll have our big family event on Sunday at my Uncle's David church hall. That's right, our extended family is so big we can't fit into one house anymore, lol.

Even though this year was not a very good year for my family I would like to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas. I do appreciate all the support we received from those of you here during the trying times we went through. It has definitely made our family closer and stronger. I know that Zac touched many lives across this country, heck across the world even. Keep his spirit alive by sharing the strength and love he showed with those you know this Christmas season and throughout the coming year. God bless you all.

Unk. I was just thinking about you.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Unk. Back 'atcha. I know it will be a tough time for you and your family. I hope you can find some solace in the fact that all of you were incredibly wonderful, and he knew he was well loved. From experience, every "first" holiday is the toughest after a death like you experienced. Time does make it better, as trite as that sounds. Thanks for sharing him with us. What a great kid!

Merry Christmas everone! I've been here at FORT now for over 5 years, and it is still my favourite place to be on the web. There isn't a better community out there! Hope you all have a safe, warm, wonderful holiday with family and friends!

I haven't been around much but I never forot about FORT or my friends here.
    I hope everyone has a great Christmas and all the best to you all in 2010.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast