+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iPhone Apps

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: iPhone Apps

I got an Iphone last week. I'm thinking of jailbreaking and unlocking it (which is legal, btw). Anyone done this?
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

MRD

My phone takes better photos than my camera. I haven't used my camera in months. It's just the flash sucks on the phone. I took beautiful photos of my daughters wedding with my iPhone.
    I didn't use all the options at first, but now I don't know what I did before. LOVE the calendar option with alerts. Can find a store's other locations when
    I'm out. I am lost without it. Also love the auto correct spell function. I can't say enough good things. Yes. It took a little getting used too, but you can enlarge your view very easily so the small screen is not a problem.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I have the original iphone (slow, slow, slow) but found I could download the free POGO game apps and don't have any speed problems playing them. I also downloaded the Kindle app and the phone is much easier to carry to appointments where I have to wait than taking my original Kindle. BTW, I would love to download the GPS app but the original iphone doesn't support it.

My lament: Why do I always buy when the new product first comes out and then can't afford to throw it away for the newer version? *sign*
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I have the original iphone (slow, slow, slow) but found I could download the free POGO game apps and don't have any speed problems playing them. I also downloaded the Kindle app and the phone is much easier to carry to appointments where I have to wait than taking my original Kindle. BTW, I would love to download the GPS app but the original iphone doesn't support it.

My lament: Why do I always buy when the new product first comes out and then can't afford to throw it away for the newer version? *sign*
    Doesn't BestBuy have a new Buy Back program for just that dilemma?

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post

I can't remember who suggested Grocery IQ. I downloaded it and now need a lesson on how to use it. How do you use the coupons? and the store aisle thing?
    It was me! I love it, you just add all the things you normally shop for to your favorites either manually or if you have the iPhone you can scan the bar codes. You put it in the aisle that your particular store has it in. You can add items to your shopping list from your favorites and check them off as you purchase them, once you're done you "check out" and it adds the items to your history, this seems a little pointless though because you have them in your favorites anyway. The coupons are great, you clip the coupons you want then you can email them to yourself to print out. I hope that helps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123