+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Halloween!

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Happy Halloween!

Kinda bumming tonight because a bad back is keeping me from going out and having Halloween fun tonight. So I at least wanted to wish everyone else here a Happy Halloween!

Re: Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to you TOO!
    I would have worn this but I'm recuperating from knee surgery. so no T&T for me this year (and it doesn't pass my WW plan either)
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Premium Member

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE

Yes Happy Halloween! It was chilly and windy out there tonight, and not very nice. A few houses went all out in the neighbourhood to set up interesting Halloween stuff, but most were dark and not handing out candy. We had about 40 kids come by, which is about average. Then we watched some horror movies and ate candy.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Schmoo - what a cute outfit!

Cable, we were all bah-humbugging it today. We didn't buy candy, took all our decorations down before night fell.

I'm looking forward to a better year next year. We'll have moved and will be celebrating ALL the holidays in grand style, for sure.

Kao

Happy Samhain and Día de los Muertos to those of you who are celebrating! ^_^

I had my usual 3 trick or treaters. I put some animal skulls, masks, and large puppets outside my door to decorate and had candy ready. A little ant-climactic.
    Count your blessings!

Turns out we had a really nice halloween here... pleasant weather and lots of treaters (way over 100 ). It was just a neat night with a good feeling of community. And best of all, awoke this morning to clean trees (no t.p.)!
    remember to play

I had to work on Halloween-my last day at the costume store-and then spent the night with the boyfriend, just hanging out. And, oh yeah, dealing with mono that I found out I had the day before.

We don't get trick-or-treaters-our house is on a hill in a cul-de-sac, no street lights. Many people still go around trick-or-treating, but if I was a parent my kids would be going to the mall.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I had a blissful Halloween weekend -- hubby and I went to a wonderfully romantic childfree B&B in Idyllwild for the weekend. We enjoyed red wine and dark chocolate under the (nearly) full moon and stars!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread