+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Whats in your bag?

FORT Fogey

Whats in your bag?

I know this will mostly apply to the women, but men pitch in if you have a fav too?

What products are in your "bag" the things you simply can't live with out in your get ready routine! I love to hear other products women/men love to see if there are some good ones I haven't tried!

I have to have Benefit -benetint for cheeks and lips its the perfect rosy flush looks so natural and stains your lips for the day!

I also like Benefit - Dr Feel good for smoothing my face instead of powder it goes on sort of clear and smoothe and matte.

Love any of the Blonde hair products

And must have Aveeno lotion

So what are some of yours

Oh and the Venus razor , it is absolutely great I think!

Venus razor!! I agree!! I can't live without it!

ok let's see...

My Soft & Dri deodorant ...

My Herbal Essence and/or the Nature's Gate shampoos since they're the only ones I can use without getting an allergic reaction.

Neutrogena hand cream & body lotion.

Clairol frost & tip kit...for making my blonde hair even blonder .. lol

Hmm.... I'm very low maintenance, I think those are IT for the MUST HAVE items lol...

The "semi"- must have items that are

My black mascara & my blue hairdye...to put the blue streak on top of the blonde streak on my already blonde hair... lol
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I use all Mary Kay. I am a true believer! So it's Velocity cleanser, blemish control toner (oily skin), Velocity moisturizer, Oil mattifier. These I have to use everyday. Make up is optional depending on my mood.
    But I couldn't live without Satin Lips, (MK, $18). I get really bad chapped lips, and I use the mask for two minutes, wipe it off, and then put on the lip balm. Keeps my lips soft and smooth for days! I definitely recommend it if you have chapped lips.

hmmmmm lets see here...
    Pantene for curly hair...don't need any hair spray or gel
    Avveno for the face wash, Oil of Olay for lotion
    Chapstick for the lips, unless I'm going out then Cover Girl...forget the shade, sort of a plum color
    Lubiderm for lotion
    razers and deoderent...what ever is cheapest at the time.
    Other make up....Cover girl...brown eye shadow, brown/black mascera, face powder, some sort of blush (I don't wear make up that often, the blessing of having brown hair, brown eyes, dark brown lashes)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Hmmm. My morning get-ready stuff consists of L.A. Looks hair gel, Speed Stick unscented deodorant, Davidoff Cool Water cologne, Crest whitening toothpaste, Lever 2000 Aloe soap, Listerine, Suave coconut shampoo and conditioner, and a Norelco electric razor. I'm so low-maintenance, it's pitiful.

I am pretty low maintenance too, John. I have my Kirkland shampoo and conditioner, Dove body wash, Aqua Fresh toothpaste and Lady Speed Stick Deodorant. If I am going somewhere special either Tabu or Poison perfume.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I love having lots of girly potions, but the only ones I'm really picky about and loyal to are Dr. Haushka skin care products. I heard about this line a couple of years ago from my friend who is an actor and was having skin problems due to lots of makeup, and I'm telling you it's AMAZING! I haven't had a zit since I started using it and I look ten years younger. It's a German brand that is all organic and holistically grown - shamans chanting, full-moon harvesting, etc. Whatever they do works.

The most unique thing about it is that the moisturizer for oily skin is an oil (the theory being that if you strip your skin of it's natural oils, it overproduces to compensate and you get acne), and you don't use any kind of creams at night since your body naturally cleanses itself while you're sleeping and if you're all gooped up it just clogs your pores. So instead you just clean, tone and have a clean pillowcase.

You can get it at health food stores, and at some ritzy make-up stores. Also online at Sephora. I should get a kick-back from them since I convert so many people!

Pretty low-maintenance as far as my morning routine goes. Suave shampoo/conditioner, Speed Stick, mousse for the hair. I also shave with the blade every day (Gillette Mach 3). Those electric razors just don't work well for me. I usually slap on some Afta for aftershave. Pretty subtle scent that my wife likes and hopefully doesn't overpower the entire office when I arrive.

Since LASIK, I put eye drops in every morning, too. I also tote some around with me during the day. And Chap Stick.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Hmm, let's see. I use Biolage colour care shampoo and conditioner, Secret baby powder scent, TEX shine and frizz repair and a shine/control gel-y stuff, Covergirl outlast - dude, it really does stay on all day, not like stayput lipstick, and my skin is clear so I dont need to use any stuff like that. I use a Venus razor too, they really are the best. Oh, Softlips French Vanilla- that's the best. I know I'm forgetting a lot of stuff. Oh, I'm very loyal to my hair straightener, and to my curling irons, and they are loyal to me. Well except the big curling iron, it's just a skank.

Paulie, Chapstick? Ew!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast