+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Whats in your bag?

Originally posted by Paulie
    I'm OK with hearing about the breast pump.
    really? most guys i know are get completely skittish at the mention of it. they can't even look at it let alone think about what i'd be doing with it.

but if you want details . . . .

Proactiv cleanser & renewing lotion (I've had women at work TOUCH my face because they say it's so soft) - I can now not wear makeup unless I want to. But I want to!

Clinique oil-free makeup & powder (I have allergies to: witch hazel, alcohol, mineral oil)

** I used to use the Benefit Benetint and it was GREAT. I need to find it and use it again! **

Clinique lipstick in "iced punch" (people say "you look so pretty!" when I wear it...it's the lipstick)
    Avon brow pencil in blonde
    any brown mascara (I've got the disappearing brows & lashes!)

hair: lately using the BIG aussie shampoo pump bottle & their conditioner (cheap stuff!)

styling: Bumble&Bumble hair tonic, then B&B thickening spray, then a lotion (sorry - forget the brand) to curl the hair more..and the first day I used the thickening spray before blowdrying my hair, a friend said "Your hair looks......thicker..today" (hee hee she had no idea what I'd used on my hair)

(I've got fine, blonde, wavy/curly hair that does its own thing.)

I love seeing what y'all use every day!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    *Aveeno body lotion
    *Black thickening mascara
    *smashbox concealer
    *MAC lip glass in clear
    *DDF matte finish sunblock SPF 30
    *I can't even tell you ladies how many compliments I get on my perfume which is Woman by Hugo Boss

Originally posted by splatty
    really? most guys i know are get completely skittish at the mention of it. they can't even look at it let alone think about what i'd be doing with it.

but if you want details . . . .
    Oh -- the guys have *so* hijacked this thread ...

pumps: the noise alone would kill the amore'

I have three kids, and the pump never really worked for my wife, for whatever reason. So, yeah, I'm interested in hearing that it actually works. I also like to talk about where it goes. BCBB.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Hmmm...let's see

Prolly sixteen Clinique lipsticks - I figure since I gave up wearing other makeup, I could have a stash of lipsticks instead!

Aveda Shampure shampoo

Shalimar perfume (when I wear it)

I LOVE Burt's Bees Milk and Honey lotion - well, I pretty much love all Burt's Bees stuff...all natural products.

Also love Burt's Bees Lemon and Vitamin E bath oil - mix it w/ sea salt and it scrubs away the dry skin all winter--love it!!

My favorite bath products are by a London company called Lush--and I know they just opened a store in San Francisco, so I'm definitely there this summer. I've ordered from the Vancouver BC store and spent as much as $300 in one order. If you try something, try "Angels on Bare Skin". It's ground almonds, china clay and lavender flowers--smooths out winter-dry facial skin and smells soooo nummy. Their products are hand-made with all sorts of goofy stuff--they have a massage bar w/ dark chocolate in it!

Ok, I'm off my advertisement soapbox...

I realised after reading raindance's post that I have a tube of Body Shop's nectarine lipglosser in on my dressing table. I tried it out last night, and this morning, my lips weren't cracked at all! It's smells yummy, and I think I will be using this from now on.

Originally posted by Paulie
    I have three kids, and the pump never really worked for my wife, for whatever reason. So, yeah, I'm interested in hearing that it actually works. I also like to talk about where it goes. BCBB.
    ok, what's BCBB?

did your wife work?

let's see. the pump works. it doesn't work as well as the baby though.

everyone is different. some can pump easily. some need to be in a quiet dark room.

but yeah, they work. some are better than others. dual powered pumping is better than single manual pumping. it's best to pump in the morning.

i could go on and on. questions?

BCBB = bow chicka bow bow
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Bringing this thread back to life because there are so many new things out there. Benefit has some new products as well as philosophy, the whole season group of cinnamon buns, pumpkin pie and bananna bread are to die for, or at least want to stay in the shower!

+ Reply to Thread