+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Whats in your bag?

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    Right Now I'm addicted to:

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda + Peroxide Toothpaste and Johnson and Johnson Sensitive Teeth Floss

I love the Body Shop's Born Lippy lip balms. I'm currently using Unbridled Passionberry. It's the only lip balm I am able to use; other lip balms I've tried just make my lips cracked.

Hm. I don't feel 'right' if I don't use Nu Skin's shampoo, conditioner and body gel. My hair is naturally oily, and so far, the only shampoo that allows my hair to stay less oily longer is Nu Skin. My hair has grown softer since I've used Nu Skin too.

I'm a Bodyshop girl as well too, Tash I need their Elderflower unperfumed eyegel, it's my essential. I really like the facial scrub from Nu Skin

Let's see

Miracle perfume. When I run out, it'll be either Davidoff Cool water or Kenzo Flower. Yup, am a perfume girl

Lipprotector. I'm using Aloelips from Forever Living, it's very good.

Bodyshop cranberry body lotion. Yummy

Loreal color vive shampoo, so that my dye doesn't fade. Heh.

Makeup -

Bloom lipgloss in PinkPink. (Kylie Minogue uses Tangerine!) Gorgeous colour.

Clinique pretty long lashes mascara, it's great...non clumpy and makes lenghtens lashes in a natural way.

Shiseido Pure watery colours - great liquid blusher, very easy to use.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Am I the only chick here who uses the cheap drugstore makeup? I'm Maybelline and Cover Girl all the way. lol, I feel like I'm splurging when I buy the Loreal mascara (Voluminous, this stuff works amazingly well) instead of the Wet & Wild $0.99 stuff.

Hair products are a little bit different, though. I've destroyed my hair so badly with different dyes since I was 13 (16 years ago!) that I need to use salon products if I don't want to look like I have a bale of hay sitting on my head. Right now I'm using Tigi catwalk sexed-up (hey, I didn't name it) shampoo and conditioner, and I have to use KMS flat out shine serum, which is a silicone product.

OH! And I also use the Mach 3 razor. Ladies, I'm telling you, if you haven't tried this yet, do it! I've gone through just about every type of lady shaver out there, and none of them hold a candle to this thing.

It's sensei time! Masai & Pygmie's Avatar
    Sorry - thought this was a golf thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." -- Henry David Thoreau

golf thread.

i've been thinking hard and long but i guess i'm a poor excuse for a girl. there's probably nothing that i'd say i can't do without. and i don't carry anything in my bag. i often don't even carry a bag, unless you count the breastpump i carry to work. and yes, i know everyone wanted to hear about breastpumps.

often, i wish i had my chapstick but i'm always forgetting it. i need paulie to carry it for me.

I'm OK with hearing about the breast pump.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by Masai & Pygmie
    Sorry - thought this was a golf thread.
    Yeah, me too.

I was already to run down my club selections... but no...

:mad:
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Originally posted by Paulie
    I'm OK with hearing about the breast pump.
    Paulie, you truly *are* hopeless ....

Originally posted by MollyRose
    Bumpkin, I'm definitely not an expert, but what you describe sounds a little like roseacea which is a skin condition that most commonly effects fair-skinned folks of Irish descent (and others too, I think). Of course, there could be a hundred other harmless things it could be. Get thee to a dermatologist.
    Well, I have a co-worker with roseacea, (that think that makes you look like you're perpetually embarrassed) - but I don't think it looks like that. You're right tho - i really need to see a dermatologist ...

+ Reply to Thread