+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The Zac Mason memorial thread

Re: The Zac Mason memorial thread

Aww, Unk

My condolences on the loss of your beautiful Zac. The tears are streaming down my cheeks here. He was such a special child. The grace, strength, and courage he showed while fighting this terrible disease are an inspiration for all of us. How thankful I am to have gotten to "know" him through you and this board. May he be running and playing with all the other little angels, pain free and happy, from now on.

I will still keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers as you somehow find a way to get through the next trying days.....and beyond, of course.

He is an angel now and will always be there for you. And in your heart always. You have a wonderful Guardian Angel now.

Thank you for those videos. Loved hearing the banter back and forth....Dude! Man! Slick! That gave me a much-needed laugh.

Thank you for sharing Zac with us.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Oh dear, what sad news. Thoughts to you, Unk and your family during this time. Thank you for sharing his journey and life with all of us here. He definitely was a special child with a true purpose and a loving family supporting him.

Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Unk, my condolences to you and your family. Your family will be in our prayers here.

Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality. ~Emily Dickinson

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

My heart goes out to you and your family. Thank you for allowing us to know Zac through you. You brought him to life for us here, and he will live on in the Light because of that.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

I donated in memory of Zac to the Luk society. I hope they find a cure soon for other children.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Unk -- thanks so much for sharing those videos with us, as well as for sharing your Zac with us all along. If Zac isn't inspiration for the rest of us to fight for our dollars to go to health and life rather than war and killing, I don't know what is.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I also sent his dontation page along to people I know to help in this fight in honor of Z-man!

My husband, who rarely ever cries, cried like a baby when I told him Zac had lost his fight. He has only known what I have told him about Zac and your family; the things I've read from the caringbridge update pages; yet he felt as I did, Z-man was so amazing as are you and your son. We feel blessed to be able to pray and try to assist in any way we can.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Unk - my condolences to you and your family.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

LG.

Scott, I am so sorry for your loss. You and Zac were lucky to have had each other, but how unfair that it was for such a short time. Thank you for sharing Zac with us.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Thank you for sharing the videos with us. Zac looked like he was a pistol, as my grandpa used to say.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread