+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Zac Mason memorial thread

Re: The Zac Mason memorial thread

So sorry to hear about your loss Unk.
    My condolences to you and your family; I know that everyone in the FORT family is thinking of you as well.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I'm so so sorry.

Scott, no one could have fought harder for Zac or loved him more than you all did and I'm sure Zac knew that. He was a special little boy who touched so many people with his bravery and his spirit.

You're all in my thoughts
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Oh Unk, I am so very sorry!!! What a sweet little fighter you have there who touched more than just his family. All of my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Unk, I am so very sorry for your loss. Your stories about Zac have made me laugh and also cry. He had the coolest grandpa EVER and I know that went a long way towards making him able to fight as bravely as he did. He touched so many lives and our thoughts are with you and your family tonight and always. God bless.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

My heart goes out to you and your family, Unk. I only wish that you and your family could be as at peace as Zac is now. Instead of you watching over him - he is now watching over all of you from above. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Unk, I don't really know what to say except that I am heartbroken for your family and so sorry for your loss. It is so unfair that Zac's life was cut short by this horrible disease. I hope the fact that he is no longer suffering offers you some peace.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Unk, I am so sorry. There are no words that can capture what a special, strong, amazing fighter Zac was. His strength, spirit, and love of life touched so many hearts of those around him and of those who never had the privledge of meeting him. Your loss is a great one, but Zac's spirit and bravery will live forever. You were the best Grandpa that a little boy could ever have and he the best grandson. Your family is in my prayers.

I was heartbroken to hear about Zac - I'm so very sorry, Unk. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Unk There are no words that can ease your pain right now but I hope that you know that each of us FORT family members are there for you...we have loved all the Zac stories and shared his triumphs with you and we will be there to share this darkness with you....

I am so so sorry for you and your family........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Unk, what a sad day. Your entire family and especially Zac have been an inspiration to me. Zac was a great kid and lived a wonderful life especially thanks to his family. Your FORT family is here for you.

+ Reply to Thread