+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Zac Mason memorial thread

Re: The Zac Mason memorial thread

It's time for him to run and play and be a kid again, free of the terrible disease.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

I understand this loss your family is going through. About three years ago my nephew also died. There are not the correct words for this grief and pain.
    But know that you all have been in my heart. I'm thankful that Zac is no longer in pain. I know he is with my Heavenly Father and being at peace.

May Zac rest in peace. Unklescott - You and your entire family have my deepest sympathy.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

God bless.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Unk, I am so sorry for the loss of Zac. He was one of "my kids" that I checked on several times a day on Caring Bridge. He has many new friends now and has joined a great group of kids that left before him. I know that it's hard, the pain you, Matt and Diana are feeling, but try to remember that Zac's pain has now ended. I hope that brings you all, some small feeling of comfort. Sending loving thoughts your way.

For the short couple of weeks that I've known about Zac, he was always on my mind. How can such a beautiful little boy and his family have to go through so much. There are no answers, however he showed everyone, he's a trooper, and has set such an example for everyone, people of all ages, to learn from. He joins others who have gone through this, and has set an example for those going through this horrible disease.

Uncklescott, family and friends, Zac's memory will live forever for many people. Praying for strength and courage to all, he is in wonderful hands.

Unk, I'm so sorry to read about Zac. I'm also glad that you allowed him into our lives. It was always wonderful to read about the fun you two shared, the rides, the shared hairshavings, the silliness. He is my hero, as are you and your family. Such grace. I imagine he's getting around quite nicely, looking at what heaven has to offer him, and what he has to offer heaven. Thank you so much for sharing Zac with us.

Rest In Peace now little Zac. You have touched so many lives. My deepest sympathy to you Unk and your family.

FORT Fan

I am so sorry for your loss - I've been following his story since I joined, thank you for sharing. May your family have the strength to carry you through this time.

Unklescott, words cannot express enough my deepest sympathies for you and your family's loss of such a special, sweet, heroic boy. I've learned so much about courage and never giving up from your stories of him. You have been the world's greatest grandpa and I'm sure he enjoyed all the times you've spent together. May he rest with our Lord and all those special children who have gone before him. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family .
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread