+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Weird snacks!

what on earth ever made you people try these weird (and disgusting) combinations???
    I like to use yoghurt as a veggie dip but that's pretty pedestrian for you guys I guess
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    what on earth ever made you people try these weird (and disgusting) combinations???
    I like to use yoghurt as a veggie dip but that's pretty pedestrian for you guys I guess
    I am with Duxxy on this one. How do you guys think of these things?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    My weird snack: microwave popcorn (the real buttery kind) - still hot, right out of the bag, into a big bowl - then...add about 1 cup chocolate chips. Toss well. Tastes better than it sounds. [/QUOTE]

Jd! I grew up doing something similar...My mom would buy herseys kisses...and we would eat them with popcorn...so damn good! I like popcorn and salsa too.

Toothdoc...I dip my fries in Ketchup, mayo and mustard...lol

Dux...dont mean to gross you out!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Pop corn dipped in water, not too wet, just a little moist. It's so good, and I don't know why, but it is. I like to eat fresh basil leaves, fresh parsley, and such tasty herbs. And I love raw onion and butter on good dark bread. Also sometimes I enjoy lemon slices.

My 3 year old now makes himself ketchup and mustard sandwiches. Well, whatever makes him happy, but I would not touch those...
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by tash
    I had a cheese and peanut butter sandwich once. I was on a sort of camping trip, and was running a bit late, so I just made a sandwich out of a cheese single and some peanut butter. It was actually kind of yummy.
    That sounds good, might have to try

One really good camping food is bananas sliced open (don't peel), stuffed with chocolate, wrapped in foil, and let cook for a bit on open fire until chocolate melts inside the bananas. Then you just eat it with a spoon. Simply heavenly Could probably just try these on grill too.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    One really good camping food is bananas sliced open (don't peel), stuffed with chocolate, wrapped in foil, and let cook for a bit on open fire until chocolate melts inside the bananas. Then you just eat it with a spoon. Simply heavenly Could probably just try these on grill too.
    I tried that once. It's good.

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorGirl
    I tried that once. It's good.
    It does sound damn good! And I don't even like banana's. Don't like the mushy texture, I do love me some chocolate though! That sounds good, I'll give it a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    That sounds good, might have to try

YUMM! Sounds good!

I used to eat jelly and butter sandwiches. For a time, I loved them, but then I realized how gross they were.
    Gustav Holst was right!

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Duxxy, do you use plain yogurt? I live on that stuff but haven't tried it with veggies. How do we think of this stuff? Well, right now...after you mentioned yogurt and veggies...and someone mentioned pickles...I am going to try plain yogurt mixed with pickles. I'll let y'all know how it tastes
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread