+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Weird snacks!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ness
    Ketchup on baked macaroni and cheese.

I mean, the Real, HOMEADE, kind of baked mac and cheese (with eggs, milk or cream, etc.).

My Grandmother actually jacked me up for doing this one time too many in her house!

I'd loaded my plate up with her baked mac and cheese, as usual. Just as my hand was headed for the ketchup bottle, the Voice of God rocked the room:

"I know that's on YOUR plate, but I made that macaroni and cheese! If you want to do that, you're welcome to take as much as you want home with you and have at it. BUT YOU WILL NOT DO THAT TO MY MACARONI AND CHEESE ANYMORE IN MY HOUSE!"

My response? A meek, quiet, eyes-to-the-floor: "Yes, ma'am." And I was 28 or so years old (God's Word was LAW, OK?)!

Did I take some home with me? Yes, I did!

Did I have at it with the ketchup in the privacy of my own apartment?

YES, I DID!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    My weird snack: microwave popcorn (the real buttery kind) - still hot, right out of the bag, into a big bowl - then...add about 1 cup chocolate chips. Toss well. Tastes better than it sounds.
    My neighbor once sent over some popcorn with white chocolate melted on top of it and it was delicious. I'll have to try the chocolate chips.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    I like Popcorn with Lemon Pepper on it. Oh, and if my dentist hadn't told me to stop it, I would eat Lemon wedges with salt on it every day. :nono Too bad it consumes tooth enamel. I miss my salted lemons.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Wow, I can be a picky eater and most of this makes me want to vomit Except the white chocolate on popcorn sounds pretty good. I have had what SG said with the fries, ranch dressing, cheese and bacon...now that is really good.

After reading this thread, I don't feel so guilty for liking melted chocolate on popcorn.

I looove mayo. I love dipping chicken, fries, etc. etc. in it. I think I got the obsession from McDonald's McChicken sauce. I love that stuff and will use it on basically everything and I think my love of mayo evolved from that.

Scrambled eggs with Karo pancake syrup...even better if you put it on top of a sausage patty!
    Sugar sandwich fans...try it with brown sugar. Peanut butter and brown sugar sandwiches are good too.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Fries and Ranch Dressing There is no more perfect food than hot, greasy fries slathered in cheddar cheese, bacon, and ranch dressing.
    Stargazer, I must agree with you on that.
    Fries and mayo are also just simply divine.

I used to know someone who dipped carrots sticks into chocolate pudding.

I don't like mayo or ketchup. But when I eat fries I either want them plain or dipped in a 50/50 mixutre of mayo and ketchup.

In New Orleans we have French Fry Po-boys. Lots of mayo on french bread, plied high with french fries and dripping with brown gravy. yummmmmm heaven. I might have to go get one for lunch.

toothdoc

I dont really eat anything weird, but I was able to think of one thing!

Cheerios wraped in Fruit Roll Ups

+ Reply to Thread