+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Weird snacks!

Fries with mayo is great, but some of that other stuff you guys mentioned is just

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    My husband and kids all like chili with either grape jelly in it or sweet pickle relish. That kinda barfs me.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I had a cheese and peanut butter sandwich once. I was on a sort of camping trip, and was running a bit late, so I just made a sandwich out of a cheese single and some peanut butter. It was actually kind of yummy.

I had a cheese and peanut butter sandwich once. I was on a sort of camping trip, and was running a bit late, so I just made a sandwich out of a cheese single and some peanut butter. It was actually kind of yummy.
    I use to do something very similar... I'd make a standard Grilled CHeese sandwich and spread Peanut Butter on top of it...
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

Originally posted by Brodie
    I use to do something very similar... I'd make a standard Grilled CHeese sandwich and spread Peanut Butter on top of it...
    Mmm.. That sounds wonderful! I must try that sometime soon.

Speaking of french fries, I occasionally have fries with thousand island dressing. I know it must sound pretty weird, but it tastes great!

Originally posted by tash
    Speaking of french fries, I occasionally have fries with thousand island dressing. I know it must sound pretty weird, but it tastes great!
    Actually this is really good. Even tater tots with thousand island dressing. Then again, I come from Utah, land of fry sauce.

Originally posted by Brodie
    I used to do that too.
    Ot just make cheese on toast and spread some peanut butter on it after.
    Takes some skill not to smush all the cheese.

I like a lump of cheese with peanut butter (always crunchy, never smooth) spread on top of it. Yummy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by gracie
    My husband and kids all like chili with either grape jelly in it or sweet pickle relish. That kinda barfs me.
    Greek chili with yellow mustard is realllllly good. And Greek chili has chocolate in it, by the way.

Sweet relish is great with any kind of spicy meat, in my opinion! It's the time tested "sweet with savory" thang.

Greenflute, I never knew anyone else who ate butter and sugar sandwiches :grin My mom used to make those for us. Wonderful.

Fries: Love em with Ranch Dressing.

My husband's family has this 'grand tradition' of making Grape Sherbert on the 4th of July in the ice cream machine. Welch's grape juice, a tad of lemon juice and come condensed milk I think. They all think it is cuisine nirvana - but I just think it's gross.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by enygma
    Creamy Caesar salad dressing for fry dipping and especially for chicken fingers - to die for.
    Absolutely!

I like a spoonful of Laura Scudder's Natural Peanut Butter topped with Nutella and then just close my eyes and let my mouth do its work s l o w l y ...

+ Reply to Thread