+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Weird snacks!

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Wow, I thought I was the only one to eat potato chips with baked beans! Have you ever had a peanut butter/banana/mayo sandwich? Pretty tasty.

I like to dip celery in peanut butter. Yum
    I think peanut butter gose with everyting.
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

Originally posted by dobolina

We had a "snackmaster" which is one of the Foreman grill predacessors that you would turn two slices of bread and some filling into homemade "Hot Pockets"...perhaps you remember them?

Remember them? Heck, I still use mine. Although I only use it to make tuna melts or pancakes. It makes great shell shaped pancakes that the little ones can eat with their hands.

I have a friend that eats cottage cheese mixed with tuna. No mayo, just cottage cheese and tuna.

Peanutbutter and Bacon on Toast

We had a "snackmaster" which is one of the Foreman grill predacessors that you would turn two slices of bread and some filling into homemade "Hot Pockets"...perhaps you remember them?
    We had one of those too! It was awesome! Ours had reversible plates, one side was flat for sandwiches, the other side was a waffle iron!

I just picked up the latest variation, a Quesadilla Maker! Does anyone else have one?? It ROCKS! It's made by Salton (The same people that do the George Foreman) You can literally clean your fridge into two tortillas, cook it for three minutes and eat it... It's brought the afternoon snack to a whole new level! I usually do Grated Cheese, Salsa, leftover Chicken, refried Beans, Onions, peppers, brocoli... Whatever I have... $30.00 at Target', Ya Can't go wrong!
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    peanut butter and hunny....Or a cheese sandwich with lays origanal chips on it!!
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by madbanana
    peanut butter and hunny....Or a cheese sandwich with lays origanal chips on it!!
    Wow! I've always liked cheese sandwich with mayonaise and taco chips on it. Or if I want to be really bad, then I use Fritos. Yum!

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar
    Sliced cheese on a potato chip is great and I also like peanut butter & potato chip sandwichs. Also when I make tuna sandwiches I have to put green olives in it.

I can understand the cheese on cereal craving. Actually, cheese on something sweet is yummy: a slice of cheese on a piece of hot apple pie.

Being in one of the allergy capitals of the world, I love sinus-clearing foods. I slather habanero mustard and fresh horseradish on sandwiches. It's spicy and gives me that teary-eyed WASABI feeling.

In general, I prefer thick drinks to crispy snack food. In the mid-afternoon during teatime/siesta-time, I'll pour myself a giant glass of chocolate soy milk.

Mayo is not one of my favorite things, but fake mayo is great on grilled cheese sandwiches with a slice of tomato.

I like to dip my fries in hot mustard

I mix pop corn and m&m's ...my husband finds that very wierd

fried bologna. mmmmmmmmm
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I like barbecue potato chips with cottage cheese.

My husband and my son like top ramen noodles mixed with tuna fish,grated cheddar cheese and mayo.

I also love m&m's with popcorn!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

+ Reply to Thread