+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today's spending spree

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Very Nice 1000 posts!
    Enjoy your throne.

Last time I walked in to Staples I came out with a new scanner Are we weird to get excited about new office equipment? This gives me an idea for a thread....

LOL John if you insist.

Not much of a story really, but my bf Josh and I are going to D.C. with Spencer and Katie (NYU friends of ours, also a couple) for Thanksgiving. They and a ton of their friends have a huge party every fall. Since it's semi-formal, I had to buy a dress. It's really pretty, and I think $50. is a pretty good deal.

(Now can you tell they're rich? If they weren't such good friends of mine it would be disgusting. Imagine, college "kids" having a semi-formal party. )

lol. Chairs don't hold up too well when you're as big as I am and you constantly have to lean to one side to reach the mouse.

John.

Oh, and may I ask how tall is your wife? I don't know many women that remain less than 100! I'm 5'9" so if I was 100, I'd be all skin and bones.

Come on John, the mouse balls was far too obvious. I think this is the line that has all the potential.
    ...And besides, my old office chair was leaning WAY to the right.

RIGHT ON, ZHORA!!! that made me burst out laughing!!

My wife is 5' 4", Kylie. She's pretty skinny, though.

My other chair was about 7 years old, and with all the leaning I do to grab the mouse and stuff, it was tilting right. I dunno why

What's really strange is that I'm left-handed.

I'm so sick of cleaning the little mouse balls (yeah, yeah - insert joke here),...
    OK:

Mouse balls are now available as FRU (Field Replacement Unit). Therefore, if a mouse fails to operate or should it perform erratically, it may need a ball replacement. Because of the delicate nature of this procedure, replacement of mouse balls should only be attempted by properly trained personnel.

Before proceeding, determine the type of mouse balls by examining the underside of the mouse. Domestic balls will be larger and harder than foreign balls. Ball removal procedures differ depending upon the manufacturer of the mouse. Foreign balls can be replaced using the pop-off method. Domestic balls are replaced by using the twist-off method. Mouse balls are not usually static sensitive. However, excessive handling can result in sudden discharge.

Upon completion of ball replacement, the mouse may be used immediately. It is recommended that each replacer have a pair of spare balls for maintaining optimum customer satisfaction. Any customer missing his balls should suspect local personnel of removing these necessary items."
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I bought 2 lipsticks, 1 eyebrow pencil, and 7 emery boards form my cousin who sells Avon.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I can't find anyone who sells Avon near where I live.
    I just like to casually buy some every so often, not have someone camped outside my house with the new book as soon as it's published.
    I really like their "Naturals" range (similar to body shop products).
    "That's Numberwang!"

Instead of actually making dinner last night, I had Swiss Chalet takeout.

It was soooo good. I needed some comfort food now that the cold weather has returned.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast