+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today's spending spree

damn you all, as now I feel fat!

edited:
    Oops, leaving the message like that wasn't very nice was it!!
    I no longer have a waist.

Spending spree topic.
    We bought the Lexmark X75 scanner/printer/copier yesterday. Ofcourse with the piece of crap computer we have it doesn't work. We are so very pissed.
    The printer works, and we love that, but I want to scan some stuff. We need a new operating system. NOW!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

My spending "spree" was on Saturday. The Friends of the Library had its annual book sale at the mall. I got to pore over tables and tables of books for an hour or two. I wound up buying some books that wouldn't otherwise make the cut if I had to pay full-price. Wound up with 6 novels. Total price: $6.

That's a Paulie spending spree. Woo-hoo.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Oh, and I also bought a Superman T-shirt for my Clark Kent costume. It's a nice quality shirt that I plan to wear around on the weekends after Halloween. Total price: $18.

Thanks, Sher!!!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Originally posted by lobeck
    What, Sher? Your boyfriend will get an even faster hard....oh, hard DRIVE...

hard on. hard drive. what's the difference? they both mean he's excited!

Originally posted by Paulie
    Oh, and I also bought a Superman T-shirt for my Clark Kent costume. It's a nice quality shirt that I plan to wear around on the weekends after Halloween. Total price: $18.

Thanks, Sher!!!
    ahhhh, my pleasure! (pronounced "pleshahh!")
    that is awesome!!!

hardon and superman in the same post? priceless

Paulie,
    You will have to take pics of your costume for us.

hardon and superman in the same post?
    Not to mention my name is in there, too. But that shouldn't be surprising, really.

Wanted to post and throw in a vote for the Gap jeans. I'm not extremely thin, but I still have no hips, and Gap jeans fit me really well. As do American Eagle and Aeropostale.

As for any recent sprees, I bought a "semi-formal" dress for a fall dance. Total cost: $50. Hehe

My wife is super-thin. She's been less than 100 pounds since we started dating, um, 15 years ago. We're kind of Yin and Yang.

I'm a 6' 7", 260-pound guy who likes to spend money and never worries about anything...She's, uh, just the opposite.

Kylie, is there a story you'd care to share about a fall dance?

Oh wait! Post #1000, and I get to answer the question about my mouse!

It's an IBM brand, with a cord. They're on sale this week at OfficeMax for $14.95! I couldn't pass it up. I'm so sick of cleaning the little mouse balls (yeah, yeah - insert joke here), but I loved my scroll wheel.

And the chair is a nice black leather one, with good lumbar support. It was also on sale at OfficeMax for $80 (regularly $120).

I know a good deal when I see one...And besides, my old office chair was leaning WAY to the right.

Come on John, the mouse balls was far too obvious. I think this is the line that has all the potential.

Originally posted by John
    ...And besides, my old office chair was leaning WAY to the right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast