Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **No TV-Related stuff in here, please

Funny story, tracylee. Not your typical flying fish. At least the fish dropped on the road and not some other unfortunate place... *imagines*

lady: Man, on my way to the train station a big trout landed on my head.
    tracylee: Oh, that explains everything! I just saw a lady with a really big fish head!

On Hiatus
    Wow. No one's said anything in here for over a month. I feel I should make some pointless comments to right that.

First, when I saw the mention of T-Rex on the earlier posts, I nearly had a seizure. We just moved from Frisco, Colorado, and T-Rex was the bane of my exsistance up there.

I was a hermit before moving to Oregon, and quite frankly (quit calling me shirley!) it was lonely. There are only so many good conversations one can have with oneself.
    Oh, I don't know, I've been a confirmed hermit for over three years. After a while, you start having conversations with people who aren't there. Not to mention, I have some very quality conversations with my cats. (Yes, I'm the scary lady down the street with cats who yells at kids who walk on the lawn. {Okay, I don't have a lawn})

Real reason I wanted to post here-someone set me straight. I initially came into this general discussion with a general reality TV comment/question-i.e. not about any show in general. Since the general discussion forum isn't for TV comments, where should I direct such a question/comment? I'd appreciate it!

And while I'm asking stupid questions...what's the difference between moderators in red and ones in blue? I'm sure that info is on a FAQ somewhere but I can't seem to find it.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

If you have a "general" reality TV question, it should go in Other Reality Shows. A general non-reality TV question should be in Other Non-Reality Shows.

Moderators are in red, writers are in blue. Some of our moderators write, but it's secondary to their being mods. Red and italics is the admin. He's kind of a jerk, I hear.

Never been on T-Rex, but it sounds, uh, interesting.

I'm perfectly fine as a hermit.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Red and italics is the admin. He's kind of a jerk, I hear.
    I beg to differ - he's actually pretty cool!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    I beg to differ - he's actually pretty cool!
    man, sucking up to the admin. thats management material there

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    man, sucking up to the admin. thats management material there
    - nope too many meetings in the management world (see the I Hate thread)

On Hiatus
    Tee hee. Thanks for filling me in on that. I had been wondering...I knew the colors were a sign of some importance (insert witty comment here) but I hadn't nailed it down.
    -The Joe Schmo Show

On Hiatus
    Oh, and for the record-T-Rex is a massive and migraine inducing road construction project through the middle of Denver.

For some reason, that sort of thing follows me around wherever I go. It happened when I lived in Salt Lake City, too. But that's really too much dull information.
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Oh, and for the record-T-Rex is a massive and migraine inducing road construction project through the middle of Denver.

For some reason, that sort of thing follows me around wherever I go. It happened when I lived in Salt Lake City, too. But that's really too much dull information.
    I don't know when you lived in SLC, but I have been here all my life. Road construction began around - what - 1995? When we found out we would be getting the Olympics and it's still not overwith. South Temple is completely blocked off, unusable and has been for over a year.

Trax is about finished, tho. It's about time.

So, it may have followed you, but lots of it stayed behind!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I wanna go travel...

(Big) BUT...

There's school. There's work. There's homework. I've no money. I'm boring. I need to take care of my parents when they are old. I am the only son.

Darn... So many things.
    I will TRY to live happy here... Though it's hard.
    *sigh

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast